Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
I'm still new to this place, but I am seeking some RP fun!
I am open to suggestions, but do have limits on certain things.
I do modern, fantasy, medieval, or even a mix of modern with fantasy, however it plays out.
I try and write at least anything from 1-3 paragraphs, but I will do only a few short sentences if the situation calls for it. I prefer partners who are males or play as them, but am willing to be open to anyone!
Being new, I think I would rather join an RP or try and start one with someone, so don't be shy and let me know what you're wanting ^.^ Thank you.

hello . . i'm new to and i still trying to figure out how the community work i have some experiences in modern rp's and fantasy rp's and even mixing them! because my friends wanted to. and i'm also looking for people to rp with.
i'm working on a fantasy rp but it is still in it's beta form so to speak but if you want to hear about it just ask and welcome to iwaku.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.