(STILL LOOKING ) Possible (OC) Walking Dead Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dia Thames

The Beast lingers just beneath the surface~
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Subject Matter, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic, Romance, Fantasy (usually Urban fantasy, but I've done high fantasy before too), Horror
I have one idea that I'd like to get out there and into a Roleplay. I'm looking to do a Walking Dead Roleplay. I'm all caught up to date on the show and it got me thinking. I want to do a roleplay with two OC characters in the same type of Walking Dead universe/world as the one portrayed in the show. It is open to discussion on how they meet but I was thinking of something like this. A criminal is in jail awaiting their day in court where they will be found guilty or innocent. This day is to be the next day, but then chaos breaks out and a death in the prison brings the nightmare to them. The inmate/officer that is killed rises up as a walker and the infected starts to spread the infection. Walkers are soon starting to overrun the prison. Meanwhile, the Detective/police officer who caught this criminal and is convinced of their guilt, is at the prison to gather a final few statements from the criminal before the court day. But as the chaos ensues, the two end up having to help each other escape and discover they need to stick together to survive as they try to seek answers and safety in this new world, and discover that the walkers are not the creatures to fear most.

True to the nature of the show, I won't be afraid to post gory things if I feel it is appropriate for the circumstances in the post. That being said, I won't go overboard. I typically post anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs. The more you give me to work with, the more I can give you in a reply! I've been roleplaying for a while. At least 3-4 years so I consider myself an intermediate roleplayer. I typically play the male roles in the roleplay. However for this roleplay I'm not going to be too picky. I probably will play a male but if you want to play one too, that isn't any problem. If you want to play female, great! I'm up for anything! If you have any questions, post here or feel free to PM me! I'd love to get your take on it and discuss anything else we might need or if you have any ideas for the plot. I'm very friendly and pretty open minded. So I hope to hear from someone, I'd love to get this started! ! !

I'd love to do this, i mostly play males, I am also obsessed with the show, comics and game lol

I'd love to do this, i mostly play males, I am also obsessed with the show, comics and game lol
Okay! Sounds great, wI'll you send me a pm and we can talk more about the details? I will be back on soon. Gotta take Care of a few rl things first!

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Okay! Sounds great, wI'll you send me a pm and we can talk more about the details? I will be back on soon. Gotta take Care of a few rl things first!
yup tyt i can wait.

so is this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.