Steven Universe Partner?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtisticArmoury

Page of Blood.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Almost always all day.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, horror, romance (as more of a plot/sub-genre. I tend to be more focused on anything else other than romance. I can go from "kissy-kissy" to "sexy sex"), action-adventure, fandom, steampunk.
Hello! I'm looking for a long term Steven Universe roleplay partner!
There are no rules other than that you must roleplay more than one character (doesn't matter if they're an OC or canon character), reply within two days of each comment and please be literate! I won't knock you nor decline your request if you aren't though, so keep that in mind.

I have two plots planned out all ready! We don't need to do them, though I would like to do it. I'm more than happy to hear your plot ideas if you have any. :)
The plots are
A) Jus' following the canon plot, basically. But this doesn't mean we cannot use OCs! We can discuss later on when in the canon story we start off.
B) This takes place thousands of years after the canon story ends. Whether or not the good guys win is up to you on that. But bascially, your character discovers a fire planet ruled by my gem OCs, and gets stuck in a political/social dilemma. It's up to you whether or not the protagonist, Blue Euclase, wins.

Please comment below this application, filled out.
Name(s):
Appearance (A picture if possible):
Personality:
Plot (A, B, or your idea):

I will DM you my character refs after you post the comment! Or, you can just DM me the filled out application and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.