INTEREST CHECK GROUP RP PLOTTING Stellar Skies: Quest for the Celestial Hoard

New update!! ^~^

Last edited:
Chuddrenot.pngNAME: Chuddrenot 'Chuds' Kent
DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE: Pirates are wont to loot precious things of any stripe but rarely remain when results of rakish behavior come mewling. A tiny glinting reflection of things far older, larger, and more capable than himself. Fully aligned with scoundrels and bastards all with their flag tied between his horns. A few of his scales are missing and regrowing, but is otherwise healthy and well-fed.
SPECIES: Starlight Dragon (young)
HEIGHT: 0.6m

Reactions: UnHolyWolf9
Sorry for late reply, but yeee. Thinking of an Engineer boi and a doctor lad or a soldier boi.

I can throw up some commissioned art of some of my OCs to see which one will be a good fit
Sorry for the lateness. Would these chars. be ones you play or you wanna include them into chars. that can be played? Either way I'm all for it c:

Hey if everyone could start doing their c.s then we could start the rp ^~^

NAME: Shadow Siren

DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE: Draped in a cloak that seems to absorb the light around it, Shadow Siren is a master of blending into the shadows. Her eyes, an otherworldly shade of iridescent blue, seem to pierce through the darkness. A tricorn hat adorned with a mysterious gem conceals most of her face, leaving only a glimpse of her intriguing features. The subtle glint of aetheric crystals woven into her attire adds an ethereal touch.

SPECIES: Nebulian Enchantress

HEIGHT:
5'10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Astrid Nightshade

DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE: Dressed in flowing cosmic robes adorned with celestial symbols, Astrid exudes an otherworldly presence. His eyes, a mesmerizing blend of deep indigo and silver, reflect the cosmic energies coursing through him. A silver circlet, embedded with aether crystals, rests on his forehead, enhancing his connection to the cosmic forces he commands.

AGE: Astrid Nightshade is in his early forties, having spent decades honing her skills and delving into the arcane secrets of time manipulation and eclipse alchemy.

SPECIES: Celestis

HEIGHT: 5'8

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: littlekreen
Gday, I'm curious if there is still room for me to join and if it isn't too late?

I've been out of the wordsmithing game for a while now and really want to get back into it and this caught my attention immediately.

If you want to know what kind of chaotic writer I am. Look no further than the photo XD

hqdefault.jpg

• What a TWIST
Last edited:
Gday, I'm curious if there is still room for me to join and if it isn't too late?

I've been out of the wordsmithing game for a while now and really want to get back into it and this caught my attention immediately.

If you want to know what kind of chaotic writer I am. Look no further than the photo XD

hqdefault.jpg
Oh of course this is still open! XD Welcome aboard!

Reactions: RiddL
(WIP can be edited as needed)

NAME: Diaphones
Etheric.jpg

Generally appearing as an adult man his real appearance is unknown to everyone, with each of his 'Real faces' being different every time he shows it to others. He doesn't wear clothing per say but instead lets his natural abilities manifest a light cloak, britches and boots as one of his most favourable appearances, though it can change in any situation as needed.

SPECIES: Etheric Shapeshifter

HEIGHT: Varies but in general stands between 5'8" and 6'4"

@UnHolyWolf9 let me know if I need any changes here. Not quite a rushed character but I also dont know well enough how you want the species done

@RiddL I have no complaints here everything is solid as gold

Sorry, I think I've lost interest in rping at the moment so i'll pass on this one. Hope it goes well though!

NAME: Ko Haku
drilion-fiends-a-new-subtype-of-fiends-with-celestial-blood-v0-bmuwa768k74b1.jpg
DESCRIPTION: This nomadic shapeshifter is easily recognised by its many arms and its mudra or hand poses.

SPECIES:Nebula nomad + Etheric Shapeshifter

HEIGHT:6ft

• OMG
Sorry, I think I've lost interest in rping at the moment so i'll pass on this one. Hope it goes well though!
Sorry to hear that but its no problem. Thanks though ^^