Steampunk Dragon Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but on one condition. You provide me a link to that avatar in a HD form or tell me who it is so I can find it myself.

Oho, this seems nice. I'll be watching this like it's a tall glass of cold, strawberry milkshake on a hot Ramadan even--

...Wait, it is!

How about instead of just dragons, there are other collosus or behemoth-ranked monsters with valuable organs, blood, magic properties etc., each with their own different capabilities and such.

Or we could put a tonne of dragon varieties. Lightning Dragon, Fire Dragon, Tiger Dragon, Sea Dragon, all that.

I'm sure dragon varieties are a thing. And personally I like just dragons. Maybe with different tiers, like;

Level 1 - Younger dragons or other lesser species, good for beginner hunters' outings
Level 3 - Not very powerful, though the dragon may exhibit unique abilities unseen in other species

Level 9 - Holy fucking shit that thing can summon meteors dude I'm not about that life man I be hauling ass outta here

I was imagining an extensive amount of dragon breeds, and, one of the reasons of going after Daggerfoot would be to keep him from reproducing.

Interesting way to go. Perhaps the dragons are magical and thus don't reproduce like any other normal beast?

Maybe... all the dragons were actually once people? And John Caine is going to turn into the next Daggerfoot.

Maybe... all the dragons were actually once people? And John Caine is going to turn into the next Daggerfoot.
Did you watch too much Cross Ange or something? Or maybe something Urobuchi?

But yeah, while this twist has been seen quite a bit, I think that's fine.

Werewolves, my man. I just love them lycanthropes. Of course, we're talking about dragons right now so

FREE COMIC

PennyArcadeWerewolves.jpg

I've actually got a twist planned ahead, it involves some shady science and Dragon Crystals.

Oh, therianthrope-types. Different story from what I expected.

The twist I came up with isn't that dragons are people.

No, we were just having a bit of fun. Sorry about that. I am still actually quite keen about this idea, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.