STEAM SALE IS HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having money is the best solution to not wanting to spend money, yes. Take all of my money from now on, I'll never waste money again.
I am honoured to carry your burden.

II got RPG maker MV...
iT is a good buy honestly. Its so much user friendly and they have side battles again and hero maker and shit.

Just. NICE,

I was kind of sad there wasn't a small event like the previous Summer sales. (The monster hunter, the green/pink/orange team thing) It gave us people with lack of money something to do during the sale.

Otherwise it's still nice to see the deals!

I got myself Helldivers. Gonna give that a go, looks like a riot.

Steam sales usually give me a chance to go buy good games that are a few years old for dirt cheap.
Or just browse the $5 and $10 price categories for stuff that looks neat. Like Banished, that is totally worth a bit more than $3.99USD. Same for Serious Sam 3.
It's a great time for those lesser known games to find a new home in your library and await the wonderful feel of having their PLAY button clicked.

My bank account is crying right now. So much pain and suffering.

Nah but for real, bought so much cheap shit I lost on my old Steam account. Got new games too, just the question whether or not I can be bothered playing them.

Just purchased Kindred Spirits on a Roof for -20% and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale for -75%. That should keep me busy for a bit.

I bought Portal from a sale last week to throw myself back to...whatever year that came out. I mean, it was $4. No losses there.
And I wasn't going to do anything else, but then there was this stupid summer sale.
And I thought five games for 20 bucks was a good deal.

Bioshock 1, 2, + Infinite
Dishonored (on recommendation from my brother)
And a fun looking one called Don't Starve.

Actually, that almost doubled my library. I'm usually very diligent about buying a game and finishing it before getting another.
I wanted to get the Witcher 3, but I had started a game on someone else's PlayStation, so I'll just bide my time until I can plug into another.

EDIT: haha, I also bought Limbo last week. Forgot about that one. I'm being bad. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.