Steam Games to Good Homes

Tempest

Floofmami
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Alright, I've had some bundle games just laying around for awhile now that I've just had no interest in playing or even claiming for that matter. I've asked some friends before if they wanted them, and they pretty much passed. So I'm just throwing them out here! I would ask that no more than one to a person, please state when you claim one and which. *thumbs up* If a little bit goes by and new takers haven't come by, then I'll just declare a free-for all or something, I guess. But yeah, I'm just clinging onto keys at this point that are going nowhere and I feel bad : (

C-Rush -- Claim here

Tobe's Vertical Adventure -- Claim here

Lume -- Claim Here

Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy -- Claim Here

Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
-- Claim Here

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy -- Claim Here

Return to Mysterious Island 2 -- Claim Here

Salammbo: Battle for Carthage -- Claim Here

Stick it to The Man! -- Claim here

White Noise Online -- Claim here

Borealis -- V0J4X-5GREQ-8VH9Q

FLY'N -- 6GMJV-EWDXC-BDV4R

Journey of a Roach -- 57PPE-29CJJ-36Z8K

Mechanic Escape -- 56IJV-6YGZN-ZB3Z7

Miasmata -- 4C2TH-DC49L-2ML0P

How very nice of you! :)

Alright, I took the one game off this list that I had some semblance of interest in, White Noise Online, and nothing else (Check my steam games!). I thank you for your offer, sir.

Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade please. :)
Thank you. :)

I would appreciate Tobe's Vertical Adventure since no one else has claimed it yet :3 Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed Miasmata. Many thanks.

I recognize none of those.

Not in the mood to Google them all.

Only one I'd heard of was stick it to the man but someone already took it.

Any Steam page I open in a browser has it in Russian or Swedish. It's an odd bug.
Check steam setting on the browser and see if you have it set to another language.
The layout is basically the same as Steam's itself, so if actual Steam is still in English just track setting via that and then copy it on the browser if the language difference makes finding setting difficult.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong