Starfall

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

AlanShuzbeke

Original poster
Hey!

I'm fairly new to the site but not to roleplaying. This specific mythology, I've been RPing for almost three years. I sort of want a new take on it. It's all to do with a race called the Starlords and one that crashed to Earth. It's a clean RP and I'd like any gender to offer. I don't plan on having a relationship in the RP but I would be open to it if the RP went that way. I have all the mythology sorted out but not the character. I think it's nicer to create the character over time.

Now, for the plot. MC-Male YC-Any At the start, MC is falling through space. He's hurtling through the atmosphere and he crashes in a field. YC would find MC there and the plot would ensue. I don't really mind where the plot goes, but it will involve violence and possible invasions. If you're interested in it, hit me up!

AlanShuzbeke.

So, how are we gonna do this? You gonna elaborate on it more here, or on a more private venue (ie pm)?