Stardust Concept (Rough Draft/Backup Thing)

York

Anxiously Awkward
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Genres
Romance, Scifi, Survival, Fantasy, Magical, Action, and much more
((You know what, since my blog thing keeps deleting this, Imma just post the concept gradually on here as I figure stuff out. Work on it in intervals till I can properly just copy and paste this onto my blog when I can, so yeah.))

Before you read on, this is more or less a concept I've had in my head for a while now, and its undergone quite a few revisions since then. Long story short? I guess it was something that spawned from my childhood fantasies/daydreams that eventually turned into a universe of its own... As after years of having taken elements from numerous canons and stuff (notably the halo-verse, for a while), I finally decided to reformat it to be its own thing, so there is more freedom to be had with the concept.

Thus... What was once just a childhood fantasy world, became a concept I decided to dub "Stardust" a while back. This blog post in particular is essentially just a way for me to "store" the concept, lest I begin to forget it one day, and I'll likely come back around here and there to revise it whenever I can.

Stardust

aVaYMHf.jpg

When the darkness awoke from its ancient slumber... It began to ravage the galaxy as we know it.
Now, with our colonies in tatters, and our weapons turned against us... We looked to the stars in hopes of finding our salvation.

Our only hope, lay in ancient artifacts scattered across the stars like dust...

Stardust.

Known Timeline
WIP

Races

Organizations/Factions
WIP

Charted Space
Colonies:
WIP

Structures:
WIP

Territories: