Star Wars: Coming Of The One Unified

C

Chris_Reaper

Original poster
SW One Unified Thumb.jpg

It is 509 ABY and the galaxy is at relative peace. The New Republic is thriving and the Jedi are more prosperous and successful than they've been in centuries past. The Sith are a struggling and dying breed, just barely clinging onto life...only a small conglomeration of Sith Lords existing in the vast underground expanses of Korriban. However in this relative state of calm, a new and unimaginable threat is about to rear it's head. You have the Jedi and the Sith existing on two extreme sides of the spectrum, yet there is a unique and very powerful faction on the horizon which seeks to restore balance to the Force, to merge light and dark. They are known only as the Order Of The One Unified, a collection of Gray Force users who seek to destroy anyone who isn't in perfect balance of light and dark. Their leader, a godlike being who calls itself "The One Unified" aims to tear down the universe, as he sees both the Jedi and the Sith as perversions of a corrupted Force, out of harmony with itself...out of balance. As The One Unified begin to mercilessly hunt down both Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors alike, the Light and Dark sides of the Force find themselves in an impossible situation.They must join together in a tainted alliance, or face utter annihilation. Can they stop this near all powerful threat before it tears the universe asunder?

I could very well be interested in this when their are some more details fleshed out. :)

Is there a dice system or free-form? Will there be a game master? What kind of characters are you expecting or hoping for?

Is there a dice system or free-form? Will there be a game master? What kind of characters are you expecting or hoping for?

This will be free form, I will act as GM and pretty much any kind of character goes in the Star Wars universe both canon and Legends. Anything from a Jawa, to a Sith Lord to a Yuuzhan Vong...

Looks good. Im in.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Any chances to get in on this? Been looking for an opportunity to do a Star Wars plot again.

Also; would this be taking place in Legends continuity, Canon continuity, or a sort of hybrid of both?

Last edited:
Any chances to get in on this? Been looking for an opportunity to do a Star Wars plot again.

Also; would this be taking place in Legends continuity, Canon continuity, or a sort of hybrid of both?

Your more than welcome to get in on this...and yea this will be a kind of hybridization of both Canon and Legends...

Reactions: mr_pibbs

Your more than welcome to get in on this...and yea this will be a kind of hybridization of both Canon and Legends...

Sweet! Just curious for continuity's sake.

Obviously this is still pretty new, not trying to rush, but you got an idea of when the OoC might go up?

Sweet! Just curious for continuity's sake.

Obviously this is still pretty new, not trying to rush, but you got an idea of when the OoC might go up?

Well this seems to have a decent interest pool at the moment, so Iook for an OOC to go up sometime on Wednesday most likely. I will inform everyone when it goes up.

Hm. I've an Echani soldier turned bounty hunter I'd like to stick in this setting, if I may.

Um...

Yeah, I guess I can give it a try.

What kind of limits will you be imposing for gear, skill, auxiliary assets, etc.?

You set the bar pretty high with your character.

S-tier lightsaber fighter at fifteen and among the most feared darksiders ever to visit Korriban while still young enough to wonder whether or not he'll be able to grow a fashionable beard for no-shave November.

I'm not dissing your character. I'm just saying that if we use your character as an example for what we can aspire to then don't be surprised if somebody joins with their own personal star destroyer or something.