PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT Star Sections & Sex Scene Policies

Do you participate in roleplays with sexual content?

• Total voters

Megasis

I love bunnies
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
If someone can come up with a good plot, I'm basically up for anything! Some of my favorites though are Sci-Fi, fantasy, myths and legends, and basically anything anime. I really like to take already existing universes and then create original characters to roleplay with. Again, I am open to original ideas as well!

Ex. I really like the world of Avatar the Last Airbender, but I don't really want to roleplay Aang, Katara and the rest of the gang. I would rather make original characters to roleplay in the world that already exists.

Some of the universes I'm familiar with include:

Games:
Nier: Automata
Witcher Wild Hunt
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Last of Us
Castlevania
Legend of Zelda
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil
Dead Space
Fire Emblem

Anime:
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Owari No Seraph
B The Beginning
Parasyte
Sirius the Jaeger
Psycho Pass
-
Regardless to how you answered the question above, take a gander at this anyway cause it's super important!

With the season of love just around the corner, now is a great time to talk about the star sections on iwaku as well as our sex scene policies. Remember that iwaku is a 13+ site, meaning we allow our teen members to explore mature content as well. Our starred sections of iwaku [bluestar 17- and redstar 18+] help to ensure a safe and secure environment for all users.

That said, be assured that adults and teens can write with one another!
However, they are not allowed to write sex scenes together.

These policies are in place to protect our users and will continue to make iwaku the best place for writers to create the content they want. If you'd like to get into the nitty gritty about the 'how' and 'why' iwaku has these policies, please check out the following:

The Legalities of Smut - Incredibly informative for any curious minds that would like to read into it.

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to staff.