Spooky Avatars

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I am a radioactive ghost owl

Already done!

This old drawing with the appropriate name of I want your face will be my way of participating

Iittsss not a fnaf character- but is inspired, I'll do it and I'll prolly get a message from @/diana if it's not aloud

Iittsss not a fnaf character- but is inspired, I'll do it and I'll prolly get a message from @/diana if it's not aloud

Iwaku only has policy on sexualized NSFW images! So you're totally fine! :D We have a nice guide about that here. Things like spooky, scary, gore stuff has never been an issue unless it was something like a real life dead body O_O

I'm in the spirit this month, let's gooooooo!!

There we go!

Everyone's avatars is so spooky delicious! 😍

Return of my cute spoopy avatar

What is it then? I'm soooo curious!

Vintage spooks!

you mean a frogmouth, an established avian creature of the night, is not already spooky? or, even spookier, two of them?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Changed my avatar to be something more spooky-a-licious ;D

I'm not sure he counts, but Scott McCall ( Teen Wolf) with his red Aloha eyes is what I'm doing until we get the colorized version of Jack Russell ( the werewolf by night)

Reactions: Akio
Spooky vampire queen it is!

*now I want to write a story about a vampire queen*

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: kroyote
I'll throw this lich queen into the mix!

I was just about to change this, but frak it. Saya Kisaragi for a little while longer!

A waste of an interesting concept in a waste of an AU spinoff that lives in my head at a discounted rate (because it doesn't deserve "rent free").