Splatoon roleplay interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raiderjoseph

Original poster
  • It has been four years since Agent 3 got back the Zap Fish and defeated the Octarians. Now the Turf Wars continue and life goes on as usual. Inkopolis has gotten bigger and in 4 years new technologies have been invented! Like a mobile network of information called the Tentacle Intetnet Network, or T.I.N, accessible on Shellphones, mobile spawn points that can reduce the risk of Squids being unable to respond after being lost at sea, and and a brand new line of sidearms that actually shoot ink pretty well! And that's to say nothing of the attachments one could add to your preexisting weapons to truely make them custom made! There is about to big announcement too! It's just that there is one problem... THE ZAPFISH GOT STOLEN AGAIN! Captain Cuttlefish pulling out all the stops this time! He's recruiting anyone willing to go into enemy territory to get it back... but things may not be as simple as they seem... and a far more dangerous
This is my idea thus far. Basically it's a sequel to the first player campaign. Beat it on a friends Wii U. Too broke to afford it myself. Its stuck in my head and I need to rp it out. Claiming ncps to use as your personal characters is fine. I'm claiming Judd and Captain Cuttlefish just letting you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.