Spirit World Dojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hachi nodded toward his open hand, giving her assent to fix it.

He was apprehensive that her powers might be dangerous to him, but he was feeling more pain than he had in decades, and was eager to see by what means it could be reversed.

"Fire from darkness..."

"You're like a fish that flies through the air. I'll call you Flying Fish."

He nodded, cementing the nickname to himself.

"Yeah basically. Flying Fish? That's a new one I've been called Silent Raven and the other funny one was small stuff." Luna laughed.

She then grew quiet and put all her focused on his hand in hers. And slowly the burn began to fade. And the skin seemed to patch itself.

Finally she was done. "Ah there."

Luna looked back at Hachi and let go of his hand that looked to be fixed.

Hachi curled his fingers into a fist and opened them again, then his grim face broke briefly into a smile.

"Well done."

Rubbing his hands together to enjoy the painless feel of the healed skin, he said,

"Though I am afraid to ask... Show me what more your power over darkness can do."

She gave he a smile. "So what I'm fully capable of or just half? Oh and I could probable show you a few tricks I've learned within here if you want."

Revan looked at her curios and asked her threw telepathy. 'Will you need me? And should I speak to this man?'

Luna replied to him. 'It's whatever you think. And I'm not sure about if I will need you or not.'

Revan landed near the two. 'Well in that case.' He looked at Hachi. "Hello I am Luna's familiar Revan. In this realm I can talk and be understood by others but back where we are from out of well Luna's mind I can not speak. And if you both wish I will sit out of this battle."

"Well met, brother raven."

He leaned down to shake the raven's wing up and down in greeting, handling the ends of the longest feathers as deliacately as if he were adjusting dollhouse furniture.

"Yes, please, show me what you know of the spirit world, my friend. Luna." He smiled, stepping back a bit to give her room.

Luna smiled. Slowly there surroundings seemed to change a little. Not only was there the sandy terrain but now a more darker side which represented the center of Luna's mind. She the looked at Revan.

"Would you wish me to show him your preferred form?"

"Sure why not?"

Luna looked at Revan and focused. Slowly his features began to change. He grew and his claws became legs and his wings grew arms.
brunettes%20tattoos%20angels%20wings%20black%20angel%20anime%20anime%20boys%20golden%20eyes%20hiiro%20no%20kakera%203500x2345_www.wallpaperfo.com_94.jpg

"There now you can watch and truly rest if you want."

"I rest just fine the way I was I just enjoy begin closer to your size that's all."

"Sure you do." Luna teased.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Revan extended his hand. "I think this would be much easier for a handshake wouldn't you?"

Reactions: kidcopious
Hachi laughed, shaking the young man's hand enthusiastically.

"You two are quite a pair. Do you fight together, like this?" he asked, gesturing at both of them with his newly-healed hand. Remembering, he unbound the bandage he had used and stuck it in his pocket.

"Sometimes." They replied simultaneously.

Revan looked at Hachi "Why would you wish to?"

Luna looked at Revan. "You know two on one is unfair."

"That's why I asked."

Luna glared at him. Then she looked at Hachi. "What all do you know of this place? Can you control the surroundings and things as well?"

The old man responded, "No, not anymore at least. The place where I first arrived looks like my former home, but I have not been able to change anything since then. I think it happened without me knowing."

"Ah... Well if it looks like somewhere peaceful and reminds you of good times then yes you would be able to. It's just understanding how that is the hard part. One reason I understand is well my soul-self can be used here and outside so I guess I've had experience."

Revan looked at Luna as though asking 'should you tell him all of this?'

Luna ignored him.

Hachi dropped down onto the ground with his legs crossed, and began to stroke his chin, comparing what she said with what little he had learned.

"You can project your soul in the real world as well, you say? Hm."

He pulled a short wooden pipe out of his kimono pocket and stuffed it full from a cloth pouch of fragrant herbs. He patted his pockets looking for a match.

"Yes but not everyone can do this. I can because... well we'll just say inherited it." Revan nodded in acceptances of Luna's reply.

"And when you do this there are somethings that hurt worse than you'd think. And I still feel physical pain, but in my soul-self depending on the weapon or attack depends on if it can be healed easily or not."

Luna watched him with the pipe and herbs with curiosity.

He finally found a match and scraped it against the stone at his feet, lighting his pipe and exhaling clouds of spicy-smelling smoke.

"Inherited.. just whose daughter are you?"

Twin curls of smoke trailed their way out of his nostrils, disappearing in the haze above his head.

Reavn looked at Luna wondering what she might say. 'Would she tell him her father and what he's known for or something close?'

Luna looked at the man and was quiet for a moment thinking on what she should say and how to put it.

She finally decided how she would reply. "My father is Micheal Roth and my mother was Julia Chichester now she is obviously Julia Roth. They are both great mages but I was not aloud to train underneath either of them for those are the rules. And well my father is who I get my powers of darkness from my father and from my mother is why am able to do other things that normal a child of darkness could not for example heal. My father also is a mage who can use and control his soul-self."

Revan looked at Luna with some shock. 'She told him more than I thought but she did leave out that one part which is always good.'

Status
Not open for further replies.