- Invitation Status
- , , ,
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Writing Levels
- Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
- Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
Spiral Serpent: Voyage DeliriumDeep within the Black Eye Galaxy, the universe’s most vile criminals are held in the Spiral Serpent, an asylum and prison spaceship. Only the most renowned soldiers in the Universe are in charge of overseeing the ship and inmates. The system was perfect, until an unexpected meteor smashed into the Spiral Serpent, obliterating more than half of the giant prison and pushing it to the far corners of the galaxy. In order for survival, the soldiers and inmates must work together or suffer a slow fatality. Question is, can they work together without killing each other?
Last edited by a moderator: