Specific Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sakura-Hime

Original poster
Hello, Sakura-Hime here! So I have room for one more rp, maybe two depending on who is interested in my request ^.^

A few things before I get to the good stuff. Since I'm only looking for one or maybe two partners I may be a little stingy with who I work with and what I ask out of them. Sorry >x<
  • Frequent replies. I am not asking for constant, hell, I may not be on every day because shit happens and I understand that better than anyone. But I am looking for someone who has enough time to spare maybe a few replies a day, or a few replies a week.
  • No One liners. This is an absolute drop. If your replies are lacking I will consider dropping the rp. I normally don't ask for long replies, but with this request coming up I'm looking for an in depth story, so I need someone who can write about what I do, which is like 5-8 paragraphs XD
  • OOC chat. I am looking for a partner who will also be a friend. I like to world build and chat a lot. I'm not asking to be 'all up in your bid-ness' but just to chat here and there about the rp, or anything else on your mind.
So to anyone who is still here I'll begin with my request ^.^

Have any of you seen the movie Strange Magic?
65e7cee8e62e9df7b711a30da6140470.jpg

The movie trailer :

If the link doesn't work or you don't feel like watching it: the basic idea was two worlds divided, different as night and day, the magical and the mysterious. Fairies and creatures, divided by a row of pink flowers which create a love potion.

What I want to do is take the characters from the movie and throw them into a modern rp AU. A universe based around mafia rivalry. In the movie the two halves of the world are pinned against each other, in this rp I'd like to have the fairies be a mafia family of its self, and the goblins be a rival mafia family.

The pairing would be Mafia lord's Daughter x Rival Mafia Lord ( Marianna x bog king)
I am looking for someone to play the role of the Rival Mafia lord(bog king) while I play the daughter.

We don't have to keep the characters names, but I do have inspirational pictures I'd like to base their looks off of..

78977a8b3d4b3d7069100cda99255568.jpg

a8d89c9222d3294414972651d2773232.jpg

7d0c5db6076afe8f9c73a80e73899e7f.jpg

There are some plot points in the movie I'd like to talk about, and if your interested but haven't seen the movie I can give you a run down of the characters and everything else.

I'm looking for someone to help me build of the idea as it is.

There will be drama, maybe some action, fluff and eventually smut. I am open to ideas and to discussion.

If this interested any of you, let me know!

~Sakura-Hime

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited the post, still looking for a partner

I'm willing to be said bog king lol.

Awesome! ^.^ I'll shoot you a pm <3

Status
Not open for further replies.