Spartacus: The House of Antonius

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vonghese

Original poster
This RP is set in the Noble Ludus Of Antonius Aurelius Rufus. It is inspired by the Starz series Spartacus, and will have similar themes.

This will be the story of two people's fight to survive. One will be a gladiator, a hero of the sands, beloved of the people. The other? She could be anybody. She could be the first female gladiator the ludus has ever seen, training with the greatest. She could be a household slave, who trysts with the champion willingly, secretly, unwillingly... she could be the mistress of the house, or the daughter of Antonius Rufus himself. She could be an ardent and wealthy fan, who desires to acquire the handsome gladiator for herself...

It's up to you.

I am seeking female roleplayers only. This will be a roleplay driven by violence and lust. It will not be soft and romantic. It will be hard and fast, rough and carnal.

If interested, please send me a PM. And please, don't waste our time if you don't take pride in your writing. I'm no Poe, but I still make effort to craft something worth reading. Please do the same, and we'll get along splendidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.