Space

R

ravenleonardo

Original poster
It's the year 2075. Earth is dying and on the brink of destruction. A group of people have been rounded up for an expedition into space.
The mission was to find a planet identical to Earth. If the mission was failed they were not to come home, but stay and die like the rest of humanity would ater their return.
As thought; the group did not succeed but instead found something on a planet they never expected.
Life.

Humans or Robots please :)
2 Robots Max.

Name:
H or R:
Images, please. And for the love of all holy no real person people. If I was them and found out some person was using me as an RP character I'd be freaked out.
Personality:
If you want to write their personality. It's more fun if you let the other person figure it out on their own :)
Background story: if you want

Name: Zain
H or R: Human
Appearance:
user12629_pic10452_1224716946.jpg
Personality: Shy, awkward, and much, much more.
Background story:Not much is known

Appearance:
Punk.jpg

Name: Evelyn
H/R: human
Personality: witty, sarcastic, hates everyone unless you give her a reason not to
Background: adopted and a big partier. been to rehab twice. i dont know what else to put

Name: Theodosia May Wolstenholme
H or R: Human</SPAN></SPAN>
Personality: Ambitious, stubborn, passionate, quick to temper, artistic
Human picture: </SPAN>tumblr_mh2qui9kN71rhjnspo1_500.jpg</SPAN></SPAN>
Bio: Not much is known about her past.</SPAN></SPAN>

I could make a robot instead if you'd like...I'm not picky...this RP looks interesting.

Raven you should post a character then we should start! Having a lower amount of players is much more fun then the really big ones.

I am to assume Midterms have hit...maybe....also sorry if I responded to this since I was not invited, I can leave if you so desire.