Space

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by ravenleonardo, Feb 24, 2013.

1. It's the year 2075. Earth is dying and on the brink of destruction. A group of people have been rounded up for an expedition into space.
    The mission was to find a planet identical to Earth. If the mission was failed they were not to come home, but stay and die like the rest of humanity would ater their return.
    As thought; the group did not succeed but instead found something on a planet they never expected.
    Life.

Humans or Robots please :)
    2 Robots Max.

Name:
    H or R:
    Images, please. And for the love of all holy no real person people. If I was them and found out some person was using me as an RP character I'd be freaked out.
    Personality:
    If you want to write their personality. It's more fun if you let the other person figure it out on their own :)
    Background story: if you want

2. Name: Zain
    H or R: Human
    Appearance:
    user12629_pic10452_1224716946.jpg
    Personality: Shy, awkward, and much, much more.
    Background story:Not much is known

3. Appearance:[​IMG]
    Name: Evelyn
    H/R: human
    Personality: witty, sarcastic, hates everyone unless you give her a reason not to
    Background: adopted and a big partier. been to rehab twice. i dont know what else to put

4. Name: Theodosia May Wolstenholme
    H or R: Human</SPAN></SPAN>
    Personality: Ambitious, stubborn, passionate, quick to temper, artistic
    Human picture: </SPAN> tumblr_mh2qui9kN71rhjnspo1_500.jpg </SPAN></SPAN>
    Bio: Not much is known about her past.</SPAN></SPAN>

5. I could make a robot instead if you'd like...I'm not picky...this RP looks interesting.

6. Raven you should post a character then we should start! Having a lower amount of players is much more fun then the really big ones.

7. I am to assume Midterms have hit...maybe....also sorry if I responded to this since I was not invited, I can leave if you so desire.