Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
So, I've been getting into a lot of space westerns lately (Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun) to name a few, and I was wondering what other people though about the genre.
I also want to know if there are any recommendations for me and my fellow Iwaku members.

Doesn't matter if it's a book, movie or game. :)

. . . and because I liked this picture . . . =D

warp10_01_1024x768.jpg

Well, what I have seen of the genre, I definitely enjoy it quite a bit! Tri Gun and Cowboy Bebop were my first real taste of 'space westerns'. I missed the Firefly train until the movie, Serenity, came out. I have since remedied the situation there, lol.

Unforunately I don't have any recommendations at the moment. Those are the only three I really know of hahaha x_X

Wait, I think the Borderlands games might fit the bill. I recommend them, if you don't mind playing shooters. Lots of great easter eggs and humor in the second game. Not so sure about the first one, I haven't played that one lol.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I have to say I like the concept of the space western more than I have liked most of the iterations of it out there. I couldn't really get through the first episode of Firefly, but I may try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.