Space Westerns

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by - Falcon -, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I've been getting into a lot of space westerns lately (Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun) to name a few, and I was wondering what other people though about the genre.
    I also want to know if there are any recommendations for me and my fellow Iwaku members.

Doesn't matter if it's a book, movie or game. :)

. . . and because I liked this picture . . . =D

2. Well, what I have seen of the genre, I definitely enjoy it quite a bit! Tri Gun and Cowboy Bebop were my first real taste of 'space westerns'. I missed the Firefly train until the movie, Serenity, came out. I have since remedied the situation there, lol.

Unforunately I don't have any recommendations at the moment. Those are the only three I really know of hahaha x_X

Wait, I think the Borderlands games might fit the bill. I recommend them, if you don't mind playing shooters. Lots of great easter eggs and humor in the second game. Not so sure about the first one, I haven't played that one lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have to say I like the concept of the space western more than I have liked most of the iterations of it out there. I couldn't really get through the first episode of Firefly, but I may try again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.