Space Schenigans! (Non-Smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Space Furret

Original poster
First I would like to address that this is NOT A SMUT ROLEPLAY. Please take your hormones elsewhere!

Now that, that is out of the way I'd like to say that this roleplay is only being placed in this section due to the fact that I imagine that there will be intense action (maybe some gore/guts?) And strong language, other than that this roleplay doesn't really belong here in regards to smut. Regardless, if the admins deem it fit to move this post to the One on One section it is their decision to do so.

I want some crazy Space Schenigans! By that I mean some motley crew getting together to go around the galaxy and try to figure out how to save it from some impending threat (which can be discussed later on.) First it would just begin with getting the team together and trying to work together.

I am open to most ideas, from alien races, just humans, to anything inbetween. I'd like the idea of maybe a captain who was maybe discharged from the military (medical/psychological reasons?) and decided to steal a ship and continue on their adventures.

But again, anything works with me! Just swing me a PM, or post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.