Space Pirate and his Captive Scientist (A TiTS based RP, yes, it's a game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

So, I spotted an idea that I like, but sadly differing POVs are the bane of my existence once again!

So, TiTS(Trials in Tainted Space) is an erotic text adventure by the creator of CoC(Corruption of Champions). It's very similar in premise, where you go around, trying to conquer some kind of objective in a DnD style turn based combat system, that includes lust as a possible lose condition (no HP, you lose, full lust, you lose), and ultimately get raped (or just killed in some cases) by whatever it was that you were fighting. You have to go through the world/universe and visit aliens and whatnot, coming across various items that you can eat or ingest or inject into yourself and get transformed into various different alien species through a system of nano robots in your blood stream, as taking said items would kill a normal person, the nano bots alter your body instead of letting them kill you.

Anyway, I'm gonna play a space pirate. I run a small ship of about 6 crew members, all of which are of various races, though they are all female, and we all use each other for sex and pleasure. We're very effective at our job, and never really get caught because we're very secretive. We don't take a lot of items from ships, just enough to make a profit, and hardly ever kill people. Though sometimes we do kidnap people. We do a lot of mercenary work, so we do get some honest money, and are allowed in the various ports across the galaxy.

You'll be playing a scientist. How I end up kidnapping you is up to us. Are you traveling in your small ship on your own? Do you run into engine trouble and offer anything in return for a transport? Do we attack your large ship and, you being the noble and fool-hardy hero, offer yourself up in exchange for the crew's lives, even though we didn't intend to actually kill them? It's up to you. But needless to say, we will be kidnapping you, and we will be having lots of fun with you. I plan on force feeding you various transformative items, making you create your own mind altering drugs, and endlessly ravaging you until you're so broken you have no choice but to call me master and beg for more.

:P If you've seen my work before you know I'm a bit of a dom, don't be surprised by all this.

Anyway, that's just about it! :) Here's my kinks and limits and your CS. Ask me if there is anything you want clarified!

***​

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinds required for this RP: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break(drugs will also be involved but not like heroine and shit. imaginary drugs), petplay, cow girls, slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play, lactation, harems, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play, lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

***​

Name:

Race(preferably human, I can give you some others though, but we'll be changing you anyway):

Age(18+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(preferably A-B cups, for the expansion later :) ):

Body type(preferably slim and curve-less :) for the expansion):

Hobbies:

Back story:

Kinks(things you/your character like to have in sex):

Fetishes(things you/your character need to have in sex):

Mind alterations you'd want(we can just talk more about this):