Space Hunters // SciFi // Giant Alien Monsters // Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azuremoon

Original poster
I'm wanting to start a RP with about three other people that deals with giant space monsters, laser and plasma weaponry and eventual death.

Think the plots of the original Metroid Games.

C

Crono

Original poster
Adept? I just noticed the rest of yours were intermediate.

A

Azuremoon

Original poster
Surprised you noticed that! To be totally honest, I had barely noticed myself. What about it?

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Hey hey!! ;D

Boo here. So like I joined up as the Jupiter-Echo, the big gun, big BOOMBOOM type chick!^^ Take a look and maybe you can join us to, kay? KAY!!! ;D Just started, err'body! Let's do this shiet, right?! Fo'sho!!!

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
'SUP!!!! ^^

Kay, so like I also jumped-in as a Nova-Lancer too! Soooo like if ya wants just jump on in as a Saturn or I can drop muh Nova-Lancer on you if ya wants too! Check it, err'body! Right HERE!!! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.