Soyez vous Apartments™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey eyes stared through the lobby of the apartment complex. It wasn't the normal complex she was used to. It was quite nice and wasn't dirty in the slightest. She was shocked she had such an amazing opportunity. She peered over at the front desk and smiled. It was nice, tidy, and looked very clean. Without socializing with any of the other people who came in she knew she had to begin her shift soon. She rushed up to the elevator dragging a rolling suitcase behind her and a duffelbag in her side. Tymel sighed reaching her floor. Searching for her room, she stopped immediately seeing it was the very first room. "How convenient." The door swung open easily. The walls were white and everything was practically bare. She huffed knowing that this was not going to do. Tymel shook it off knowing sooner or later she'd take care of it but she had to change. She slipped off the worn clothes and slipped into a nice pressed attair. Her pants were black. Maybe a deep purple... The top portion of her body was simply cover with a white button up then a dark purple vest above it. She smiled in the bathroom mirror feeling good about her own looks.

Tymel hurried and slipped on the dark purple heels. Looking at the clock her body shot straight out of the room, down the stairs, and to the front desk. She had already gone over how she should attack her job with the land lady. She wasn't even sure what she looked like for it was all over the phone. Tymel reached in her pocket and squirted a bit of clear substance on her hand. She left it on the desk and gave a smile to anyone who would pay attention. "Welcome to the Soyez vous Apartments. Can I help anyone?"

Jessabelle quickly smacked the man who was about to harass her.
She had to quickly gain composure so she took a step away and straightened her dress.
"Who are you sir, and why are you here?" She considered calling the cops, but she didn't
need them snooping around her place so she dropped the idea.
She simply glared at the man and waited for one hell of an answer.

"Oh my how terrible." Desmond said with underlying sarcasm, he turned back to the man and continued his duties. "If I were you though I'd wait and see what happens. With any luck there may still be atleast one bottle left for you in there." He looked over his shoulder to the man. "Just a thought."

Dorian dialed in the number of the police but kept his finger off the send button. He just remembered a conversation about keeping the police out unless absolutely necessary to have them. He looked at the drunk fool. "Well you should have waited. I don't work on your time. I work on hers. Filthy lowlife. Also I am not a waiter. I am the bartender. Also feel free to get the hell out of here." He growled. Dorian was normally relaxed but he expected to be treated right when it came to the patrons. There was no love lost if he needs to kick someone out and he knew how to do it.

He gave the back of the geezer's head a glare. "Yeah, no thanks. I'm not that patient." He turned and walked off, on foot towards the nearest liquor store.

About twenty mintus later he was back with his whiskey and a big smile on his face as he entered the lobby, surveying the bar to see how well it's gone in his absence. He noticed the drunk was still there so he huffed and sat at the bar with his bottle. "Anyone want to share?" He shot the drunkard a cold glance. "'Cept you."

ILL BE CLOSING THIS RP DUE TO MY ABSENCE OF ABOUT TWO MONTHS.
I AM EXTREMELY SORRY
*BOWS*
MAY YOU CARRY ON WITH OTHER RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.