South Park Kyman rp (KyleXCartman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Extinct Monkey

Original poster
Okay, so I got this idea just a few hours and I've been wanting to rp it. As the title says, it's a South Park rp and the pairing is Kyman (KyleXCartman) Here's the thing, before I even begin to explain the plot, I'm usually not picky on who I am in a fandom pairing unless I know I'm good at playing the character...and lets face it, I just can not reach my inner Eric Cartman. So...if you are willing to be Eric Cartman then by all means someone rp this with me if you find the plot the least bit interesting.

I like my plots drawn out, romance comes later. I am not a fast rp kind of person, I just find it really hard to get into if the rp is rushed and small. I do tend to write one-liners, BUT I will write a paragraph if that is what you require or me. Also, this takes place while they are at least high school age so 16 or 17, maybe 18. We can have side pairings too if you want.

Plot

The boys decide to go out camping close to the end of summer, all goes wrong when Kyle goes to get some wood so they can build a fire only to get lost, to make matters worse Cartman has tagged along.

I swear it sounded better in my head, not really good at explaining stuff so...if you are interested then yeah, just tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.