Sour_Kiki's Gallery

S

sour_kiki

Original poster
So for me, art is sorta the thing I do. Like I want to go to school for something like animation, and become a character designer or storyboarder or whatever. I know at this point I'm not the best, or even very good but I thought it'd be a good idea to share my art and maybe even get some comments on it.

I've been doing mostly digital art lately so here are some old sketches, probably dating back a couple months
juggler_by_sourkiki-d7c6uok.jpg
clara_and_jane_by_sourkiki-d7c6uup.jpg
silly_squids_and_nervous_jellys_by_sourkiki-d7c6vld.jpg
yo_check_out_this_hair_by_sourkiki-d7c6vrn.jpg
old_magical_girl_by_sourkiki-d7lybid.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
OH god!! Such original style, and hella cartoonistic flare!!! Keep it up and please keep sharing your work!!

Your style is like astro boy and shinchan with sophistication behind it<333 love it! Thank you so much for sharing :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is that a princess jelly fish reference o.o??

Some digital sketches from the past couple months. The first is done in Painter 12, while the rest art done with SAI
sketch4.png future.png damien.png cries.png Bluebeauty.png ramona.png

• Thank You
Some stuff from last month
livvy_and_friend_by_sourkiki-d7hoxyu.png

hell_yeah_i_can_by_sourkiki-d7ipzyf.png

amethyst_by_sourkiki-d7jm8b9.png

character drawings
dakota_by_sourkiki-d7j9njd.png

some_dakota_by_sourkiki-d7jr914.png

a personal favorite
believeee_by_sourkiki-d7jdyk0.png

• Love
Kiki NO CRY lol <3333333, Great expressions!!!! I love those stars in those green eyes, I totally want to take a kleenex to my computer screen.

The green eyes are mine! That's my most recent icon portrait! And it's been a sad summer, lots of sad dolls :(