Soup

Ok well here is the thing, if you look at all the "new members" *reason why I put it in quotes so don't get mad* other threads you will a lot of the same greeting. Then when you look back at this one I have alternated it due to the fact that... well in our imagination ^^ he set up spot lights that rid of the shadows. Anyway just look you will see a big change I guarantee it.

That's an awesome collection of art you linked to there, [Q]. Is that your character/online persona? Cool beans! Ever write other characters?

This one
deviantarts.jpg
might appeal to some of the adminfolk around here that enjoy LARPing historical reenactments. Oh god I'm in trouble, and I just got here a week ago...

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

*shoots the searchlights with machine guns, Rambo-style and walks off into the shadows*

Yup, that's all Q. A lot of it is out of character, though. The particular art you linked is even out of continuity, because while that is Q, he was only supposed to be wearing that uniform at 18 years and younger. But it was free art, so I appreciated the effort. =3

I started out on Gaia Online in 2004, where I made the avatar of Q. I started getting art for it around 2005ish but didn't really make a character to fit the art until maybe 2008 or 2009. So you can sort of see how things progressed over the years. xD

I do have other characters. I just don't like to play them as much as Q. My main ones are/were Jiden Sparx who's a cyberpunk engineer or hacker (depending on story) and Lori Lentil who's a fantasy trickster thief. I have some other characters besides them as well (namely Greyson) but they don't have as much thought put into them or don't have any art (and I buy most of my art these days).

I stopped creating characters last year. I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now on and off and I used to just be able to shit out characters left and right; whatever was needed for an RP. Nowadays I just can't do that anymore. Maybe I lost my creativity?
I've also been RPing for so long that I've become really choosy about RPs. I don't really care about making my writing better or anything. I just roleplay for stress relief/fun. So I don't really like "challenging myself" unless it's a subject I'm already pretty interested in.

HI I'M Q AND I RAMBLE.

Thank you for the welcome, and the interest in my art. =D

Nonsense, only a dramatic and traumatic change can rob you of your creativity. In which case you can talk to me anytime, if nothing more I'm an ear that you can poar your rambling into while I sleep rest my eyes.

*makes all the walls glow with radiation so there are no more shadows*

And if that doesn't work. We will just trap you in a room with archetype until your creativity comes back...

*Shudders at the thought*

That's an awesome collection of art you linked to there, [Q]. Is that your character/online persona? Cool beans! Ever write other characters?

This one
deviantarts.jpg
might appeal to some of the adminfolk around here that enjoy LARPing historical reenactments. Oh god I'm in trouble, and I just got here a week ago...

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

*shoots the searchlights with machine guns, Rambo-style and walks off into the shadows*

Hehehe :D You mean, Rorehniichan :D He loves historical reenactments 8D

Welcome to Iwaku! I enjoy art very much as well Iwaku as a group on deviantart actually! So you can see some of Iwakus art! Enjoy Iwaku!