Soulmate Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
So, I want to try out a Soulmate roleplay! The concept is that everyone is given a doll that resembles what their soulmate looks like. When one isn't around their soulmate, the doll is like any other doll. But, when one is around their soulmate, the doll will begin to glow and grow brighter and brighter the closer the two become.

I'm open to any ideas or suggestions! I want to be able to make this a smooth roleplay so it will be fun and entertaining for everyone. c:​

I'm glad to have captured your interest~! c:

Imagine A and B are regular customer of this particular book store and their dolls would glow and they noticed it but they were just too shy... and the clerks would be like: when will they finally talk to each other.

Reactions: Kitsune
Imagine A and B are regular customer of this particular book store and their dolls would glow and they noticed it but they were just too shy... and the clerks would b e like: when will t

I'm surprised (yet pleased) at how many people found this cute~ :3

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Sounds cool.

Since the dolls glow, in my opinion, I feel like they should be abstract in looking like the soulmate. Like, if someone has a big heart, then there is a visible heart on the front of the doll. Something that makes it slightly harder to figure out who the soulmate is when in a crowd.

But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Kiosk and Kitsune
if everyone has one or two characters it is!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You tempt me.

Very well.

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
I must join this incredibly cute RP~

Reactions: Vaila and Junnabee
This sounds extremely adorable and I may participate in this.

Well, well, well, this is interesting is it not?

I've taken an interest in romance RPs recently. They're so complex, yet so real. They're unlike any other RP. Exploring human psychology is interesting.

Or it may just be that I'm a bloody airhead and romantic daydreamer. Either way works. Well actually it doesn't. If anyone says I'm a romantic airhead, I'll bugger them with a bloody rolling pin.

Anyway I'm in!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.