INTEREST CHECK Soul Eater RP

B

belated valentine

Original poster
Anyone interested in a Soul Eater RP? :D

J

JuneJazz

Original poster
I've only seen the first few episodes, but I'd definitely be interested.

B

belated valentine

Original poster
Sweet :D
As long as you know the general synopsis.
I was also hoping to use canon characters x3

A

Alarice

Original poster
*curious* Would original characters also be accepted?

Fiona

Queen of Awk
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Genres
Romance and smut are pretty much requirements for me at this point. Settings range from fantasy to historical fantasy to modfan, but I tend to stay within that umbrella. I have a soft spot for some fandom settings, but tastes with regards to those are specific.
Yes please! <3

*Soul Eater junkie*

B

belated valentine

Original poster
Yes please! <3

*Soul Eater junkie*
That makes two of us, YAY! Alrighty, so shall we work out some ideas?

@Alarice de Sarde: I'd actually really like a canon one, with the main characters. (mainly because I've been on a SoulxMaka streak xD) but I'm sure we could work something out :D. If you'd like, we could have a seperate RP with just OCs between the two of us.

Fiona

Queen of Awk
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Female
Genres
Romance and smut are pretty much requirements for me at this point. Settings range from fantasy to historical fantasy to modfan, but I tend to stay within that umbrella. I have a soft spot for some fandom settings, but tastes with regards to those are specific.
I dunno if I'd want to do JUST canon characters to be totally honest. I'd only end up able to play either a Blair or a Patty, neither of which particularly appeal to me all that much, but I guess it's your call. I tend to kinda be wary of playing canon characters in general because I end up changing too much for them to still be considered "canon", so maybe I'm just a bit biased.

Either that or you let me steal Hero to be my technician and I'll play an OC weapon. O.o Yes, I like Hero.

Also:

B

belated valentine

Original poster
I dunno if I'd want to do JUST canon characters to be totally honest. I'd only end up able to play either a Blair or a Patty, neither of which particularly appeal to me all that much, but I guess it's your call. I tend to kinda be wary of playing canon characters in general because I end up changing too much for them to still be considered "canon", so maybe I'm just a bit biased.

Either that or you let me steal Hero to be my technician and I'll play an OC weapon. O.o Yes, I like Hero.

Also:
omg, Excalibur~! <3 By far the best intentionally annoying character of the show.
Aww *was hoping for some Soul/Maka in the rp*
If you're more comfortable with OCs though, then that is what we must go with :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ACGUzz1cA&feature=fvst[/video][/QUOTE]

Fiona

Queen of Awk
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Female
Genres
omg, Excalibur~! <3 By far the best intentionally annoying character of the show.
Aww *was hoping for some Soul/Maka in the rp*
If you're more comfortable with OCs though, then that is what we must go with :)
Don't mean necessarily no canon charries, but given the amount of folk have replied you might need to allow for OCs too.

*fails at explaining herself*

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
I'm up for some Soul Eater action. Not the best with canons though. -_-" Doesn't mean I'm not willing to try. :D