1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Soul Eater RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by belated valentine, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Anyone interested in a Soul Eater RP? :D

2. I've only seen the first few episodes, but I'd definitely be interested.

3. Sweet :D
    As long as you know the general synopsis.
    I was also hoping to use canon characters x3

4. *curious* Would original characters also be accepted?

5. Yes please! <3

*Soul Eater junkie*

6. That makes two of us, YAY! Alrighty, so shall we work out some ideas?

@Alarice de Sarde: I'd actually really like a canon one, with the main characters. (mainly because I've been on a SoulxMaka streak xD) but I'm sure we could work something out :D. If you'd like, we could have a seperate RP with just OCs between the two of us.

7. I dunno if I'd want to do JUST canon characters to be totally honest. I'd only end up able to play either a Blair or a Patty, neither of which particularly appeal to me all that much, but I guess it's your call. I tend to kinda be wary of playing canon characters in general because I end up changing too much for them to still be considered "canon", so maybe I'm just a bit biased.

Either that or you let me steal Hero to be my technician and I'll play an OC weapon. O.o Yes, I like Hero.

Also:
    [video=youtube;8-ACGUzz1cA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ACGUzz1cA&feature=fvst[/video]

8. omg, Excalibur~! <3 By far the best intentionally annoying character of the show.
    Aww *was hoping for some Soul/Maka in the rp*
    If you're more comfortable with OCs though, then that is what we must go with :)

9. Don't mean necessarily no canon charries, but given the amount of folk have replied you might need to allow for OCs too.

*fails at explaining herself*

10. I'm up for some Soul Eater action. Not the best with canons though. -_-" Doesn't mean I'm not willing to try. :D