Soul Eater: New Generation of Death (Signups OPEN and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MellonCloud

Original poster
Hello there~! Today I felt like starting up a large Group Roleplay involving OC's in the Fandom of Soul Eater. The requirements are simple to sign up. Obviously an even number of OC's will be needed for this roleplay, but I have no specific numbers yet~!

So we will start it off simple. I will list the requirements to submit an OC below, and you can sign up to 2 characters if you'd like. However, it would be appreciated that once we start the roleplay we have a variety of Weapons and Meisters. No 'Gods', Mary's or Gary's, and have fun with the other people in the room~!

Here is the list of what to post about your character with a picture reference included of course~!

• Name
  • Nickname/s
  • Sexuality
  • Weapon or Meister?
  • Personality
  • Weapon (If character is a weapon)
  • Picture reference
  • Habits
  • Talents/Hobbies
This is also a conversation thread until we get enough people to start a chat room~! I hope to get some great characters~! Also, shipping between characters is allowed~!

Name: Michaelis Dmitry
Nicknames: Michael, Mikk
Sexuality Homosexual
-Weapon
Personality: A simply shy and clumsy male that tends to apologize for a lot of things even if some are not even his own fault or tend to work out most of the time. Adventurous, supporting, shy, collected, clumsy,
Nationality: Portuguese and Italian
Habits: Smoking, Zoning out, letting himself turn in to a weapon without knowing it, sleeping at the worst of times
Talents/Hobbies: Flexible Sports, Gardening Rose bushes, cleaning when bored, playing video games, sleeping, eating a lot
Likes: panna cotta, his flexibility, roses, cleaning, video games, sleeping, eating, chicken, sweet things, foreign food
Dislikes: Women (for a reason), bright lights, skimpy outfits, sour food, beef, wasabi, spicy food, rude people, bright colors, not wearing his rose earrings,

Michaelis Dmitry.jpg

Name: Zaki
Nickname(s): N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon or Meister: Weapon
Personality: Zaki is a cold, heartless, uncaring kind of guy (due to his childhood) and he often comes across as rude. To those who don't know him they try to advoid him at all cost, but to his very few friends they know he has a hard time trusting others and expressing himself. Habits: He tends to talk to himself aloud, rolls his eyes, 'tsk' a lot, ignore his Meister
Talents/Hobbies: He loves to draw and is very good at it, he is able to speak all the languages.
Likes: Peace and Quiet, Rain, Nighttime, training, winter, being left alone
Dislikes: His meister, Thunderstorms, being told what o do

Zaki:http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/059/4/6/the_loner_on_the_roof_by_russiacat-d78f1ei.png

Great Character~! Zaki is accepted~! Please help spread the word for more Meisters and Weapons to join us~!

Thank you! And Michaelis is super cool too! I will spread the word :D

If you're still accepting applications..
  • Name- May Denis
  • Nickname/s N/a
  • Age- 17
  • Gender -Female
  • Sexuality- Bisexual
  • Weapon or Meister?- Meister
  • Personality- May is a straight forward, downright blunt girl who tries her best to be nice but sometimes has a hard time with it. She is quite impatient and sees no point in pointless conversations. She doesn't make friends very easily, but remains loyal to the friends she has. She is also a bit over-confident at times.
  • Weapon (If character is a weapon) N/a
  • Habits- getting herself into situations she isn't prepared for, ignoring people, interrupting people, getting lost in daydreams.
  • Talents/Hobbies May has an interest in fashion and will spend long amounts of her free-time making clothes. She is also trying to learn to play the viola, but is only a beginner.
  • Likes Fashion, well-dressed people, classical music, deep colors, strawberries, and springtime.
  • Dislikes Boredom, easily-offended people, unkempt or careless people, techno and rock music, the cold, and the dark.
  • Picture reference http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/070/b/1/plaid_girl_by_insanity4thedead-d79ukl5.png

If you're still accepting applications..
  • Name- May Denis
  • Nickname/s N/a
  • Age- 17
  • Gender -Female
  • Sexuality- Bisexual
  • Weapon or Meister?- Meister
  • Personality- May is a straight forward, downright blunt girl who tries her best to be nice but sometimes has a hard time with it. She is quite impatient and sees no point in pointless conversations. She doesn't make friends very easily, but remains loyal to the friends she has. She is also a bit over-confident at times.
  • Weapon (If character is a weapon) N/a
  • Habits- getting herself into situations she isn't prepared for, ignoring people, interrupting people, getting lost in daydreams.
  • Talents/Hobbies May has an interest in fashion and will spend long amounts of her free-time making clothes. She is also trying to learn to play the viola, but is only a beginner.
  • Likes Fashion, well-dressed people, classical music, deep colors, strawberries, and springtime.
  • Dislikes Boredom, easily-offended people, unkempt or careless people, techno and rock music, the cold, and the dark.
  • Picture reference http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/070/b/1/plaid_girl_by_insanity4thedead-d79ukl5.png
Yes we are still accepting entries~! Love your character, May is accepted~! If you would like to start the roleplay, please inform me of such. If not, please help spread the word to have more people join in~! Thanks for the entry!

Yes we are still accepting entries~! Love your character, May is accepted~! If you would like to start the roleplay, please inform me of such. If not, please help spread the word to have more people join in~! Thanks for the entry!
Thank you very much for accepting my entry.

• Name Rose* Star
  • Nickname/s: Rose, young star, star
  • Age 15
  • Gender female
  • Sexuality Straight
  • Weapon or Meister? meister
  • Personality sweet but cocky shy at first than all talk (not as much as her brother though)
  • Weapon (If character is a weapon) upload_2014-8-30_17-34-26.jpeg my weapon is names Crystal Moone
    images
  • Picture reference
    women%20wings%20couch%20dress%20stars%20indoors%20blue%20eyes%20food%20room%20long%20hair%20argyle%20pattern%20gothic%20heterochro_www.wallpaperfo.com_31.jpg
  • Habits when bored to click her tongue or tap her fingers
  • Talents/Hobbies Writes reads draws
  • Likes shadows cats cake chocolate
  • Dislikes other things

Name: Rayen Fey
Nicknames: Ray, Frey
Sexuality: straight
Meister/weapon? : weapon
Personality: Rayen Fey is your typical everyday introvert, who always has a book with her and wears earphones so no one bothers her. Rayen is very loyal and protective when it comes to her small circle of friends and stubborn when it comes to closing her book and getting out of bed. She is the worst person to wake up. It results in a trip to the infirmary. Rayen has trust issues. The only one she trusts are her close friends.
Weapon: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sword-28249757
Habits: dancing in the rain when no ones looking, sleeping in and getting too deep into the book she is reading that she reacts quite a lot to whatever twists in the plot or feels that come her way.
Talents: dancing, poetry, and fast reflexes (from reading and walking at the same time)
Likes: books, sound tracks,indie and alternative rock music, rainy days, sleep, more books, dancing, hoodies, her friends
Dislikes: people disrupting her reading and sleep, bullies, metal (music), unnecessarily loud people,
Picture reference: http://s644.photobucket.com/user/Kairi_Star_album/media/Anime Role Play Choices/Anime Girls 2/anime-girl_007-1-1-1.jpg.html

Last edited by a moderator:
umm, could someone make two characters that could be dual chakram? (essentially two people who turn into chakram similar to Axel's from kingdom hearts

Name: Liam Bryce
Nickname: His last name
Sexuality: Straight
Meister/Weapon?: Meister
Personality: Always joking, Liam shouldn't be taken too seriously. Unless of course he's battling, which, for the most part, is the only time he's serious. Loyal to his friends. Has an affinity for swords. Protective when it comes to his friends (Who isn't?).
Habits: Oversleeping.
Talents: Tuning people out, listening to music, overall good athlete.
Likes: Joking and being joked with, music, swords, sleep, books, and running
Dislikes: Failure, stupidity (Unless it's on purpose), his past, witchesimage.jpg

anyone able to make the characters I requested?
I would, but since we can only submit two characters each and I already submitted one I can't. Maybe you could design the characters yourself, or only use one?

This post is if you're still accepting members ^-^

I'd love to join but I'm having a difficult time finding a suitable reference image for how I want my character to look x.x I just hope I find one in time before someone nabs my character idea

Name- Leone Valcrosse
Nickname/s- Leo for friends, Valcrosse for just about everyone else.
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Weapon or Meister? Weapon
Personality- Leone is a quiet, cold, and collected guy most of the time. He rarely shows emotion unless he believes he's alone. He is not a patient guy. If someone catches him in a bad mood, he can be a very scary person. In reality, he's quite shy and a bit awkward in social situations.
Weapon- Leone transforms into a darkly tinted silver cavalier sword. An obsidian stone is imbedded in the handle.
Picture reference-

Habits- Biting the inside of his lower lip when he's stressed, tapping his foot when he has to wait for something, sitting in corners in order to keep his back protected.
Talents/Hobbies- He can play the piano and the saxophone quite well, and he can also draw very well. He is also very good at picking out holes in security systems.
Likes- Warm places, feeling secure, fluffy blankets, attacking enemies, privacy, cats, tiger lilies.
Dislikes- Crowds, cold, formal affairs, dancing, getting caught in the rain, thunderstorms, traveling for long distances, disrespect, people touching him.

Name: Amelia Stein
Nickname : Stitches
Sexuality: straight
Weapon or Meister: meister
Personality: Stitches is insane,a trait inherited from her Father.During her sane moments she Is kind and friendly.either way she is a natural born leader,calm,smart and level headed
Weapon: N/ A
Picture reference:
images

Habits: Laughing at nothing when insane
Talents/Hobbies: she's the daughter of Franken Stein and Marie Mjolnir giving her unique abilities first off is her Father's soul force ability which is using her soul wavelength as an offensive weapon while unarmed,second she's a skilled doctor
Dislikes: dogs,loud people

Last edited:
b54ecc427f0b6fe526da3d3ad0b61235.jpg

Name
Jania Malaya Killicks
Nickname/s
Jay-Jay, May, Laya
Sexuality
Straight
Weapon or Meister?
Weapon
Personality
Jania is very loveable, friendly, and outgoing despite her appearance. She's very out spoken, adventurous, often arguing with others weather to prove them wrong or just for fun. She's also very weird, loving odd clothing and animals. Because of her background she rarely discriminates other people for thing such as race, sexual preference, gender, likes and or dislikes, but she will get a little ruffled if you give out false information. Sort of clumsy, Jania is known to be a bit of a butter fingers around the school. She also super curious and loves learning about new things.
Weapon
Battle Axe
Habits
She chews on the insides of her cheeks, and taps, pats, or shakes things when bored or thinking
Talents/Hobbies
She loves to bake, sing, draw, and can read for hours on end, just learning how to play violin and although she isn't very good yet, she tries hard
Stars
Books
Animals
Nature
Movies
Jokes
Traveling
Kids
Coffee
Tea
Helping

Dislikes
Clowns
Needles
Rushing water(fears drowning)
The Color Pink
Crayons

d40f2eaaf443522e96ede4ad1e1b6d3f.jpg

Name
"....Anubis"
Nickname/s
"I'm sure I have a few, but none ever said to my face"
Anny, Little dog, pup, Dog whisperer, Cerberus

20,245(20)

Female

Sexuality
"I don't have time for relationships"
Grey-sexual

Weapon or Meister?
"Don't. Put me on the same level as those degenerates."
Witch

Personality
"You'll figure it out soon enough"
Anubis is a bit of a tough nut to crack, first and for most she is a witch so that entitles her to be a bit wicked, callus, temperamental, and wonderfully insane. She's also very dangerous and blood thirsty when enraged or threatened by others, when her animals instincts come into play, she can be just as vile as the dogs she controls. Anubis, also has days where she doesn't feel like doing shit and will go to the DWMA just to harmlessly mess with the students.

Weapon (If character is a weapon)
"I can control things"
"Hell Hounds"-Submerge themselves in fire, shoots fire from mouth, creates earthquakes and volcanic eruptions from ground
"Shadow drifters" -Can move through shadows undetected, used to create nightmares, if bitten by one it's black blood can drive you insane and cannibalistic
"Dog God Anubis"-Originally known as the Egyptian god of death, her statues use their large Scythes to cut through one's person and sen them inside of the souls to their darkest place. it's very hard to get out of because this is where your own fears and worst experiences lie.
"Cerberus"- Just a guard dog for Anubis, but he is dangerous, can change size an appearance

Habits
"I have some..."
Anubis has a habit of eating raw foods when feeling under the weather, and when bored she'll chew on bones, weather human or animal. She also day dreams at times

Talents/Hobbies
"........."
Besides all her witchy powers, Anubis is pretty good at dancing

Meat
Bones
Dogs
Rain
Tea
The dark
the colors, black, gold, purple, blue

Dislikes
"Cats are disgusting"