1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Sooo these brand new colors

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fox of Spades, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! This is probably a really stupid question with a simple answer xD but I'm stumped so here it goes. I was messing around with the new color option button, but realized I liked the original teal color most of all. Problem is, when I click on default, it's not the same bright teal color and I don't know how to fix things. How do I make things teal again :0?

2. Try going down to ad styler? I think there's a teal in there. Probably the one called Blue-Green.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. @Fox of Spades

The 'Shades of Gray' color choice in the dropdown of the AD Styler is pretty well close to the older look, if I recall. It might be a bit brighter, but it works alright, methinks.

I've attached a screencap! Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 2.24.00 PM.png

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Happy to help!

5. If you meant from earlier today, it was a little bug where everyone had the sea-green colour for links :) It's been defaulted to gray now.

6. Sadly. </3

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.