Sooo.... Hi!

K

Kethry

Original poster
I found this handy-dandy little tool thing in the pinned post, and since I'm shite at introductions, I'm just going to fill it out and drop it here!

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?- K, mostly.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?- Let's just be mysterious. Though I'm pretty sure my profile gives it away.....

How old are you?- 26

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?- I've been roleplaying since 8th grade (2002/2001), which means that I've been at this for almost 13 years? Something like that. I've taken a break for the last year or so, mainly because Muse has been a snot-head and won't cooperate. Before I came here, I Admin'd my own sites, and played on sites run by friends, so I've had limited experience RPing with outside of my friends.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?- Depends!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?- Rain + Couch + Books = Nirvana for me

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?- Happy Tormenting? Uhhh.. "All About The Base" (hey, don't judge! I see you judging!)
Evil Tormenting? The Barney Theme Song.

Reactions: Kaz
Hello, welcome to the site~ c: I hope you enjoy your stay.
What sort of RPs do you like best?

Well, I tend to lean more toward Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, fandom, and Soulmate (if that's a genre?) RPs. But, really, as long as I get the gist and like the premise, I'll do it allllll!

Hihi Kethry, welcome to the site! :D

Thanks, Diana! Can I just say that I think your signature section is the best?