• Thread starter HollowCreation⊙
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HollowCreation⊙

Original poster
Soo.

I wanna do this thing with the sons and daughters of all naruto characters, mysteriously their parents have disappeared. Buttt. Thats all I got. Lol. Or it can just be one vs one. But I really am in the mood to do some Naruto thing.

So lets figure this out! YOU CAN HAVE UP TO TWO CHARACTERS

Heres the CS.
Name.
Age.
Birthplace.
Clan.
Birthparents.
Personality.
Special jutsu.
Rank.
Teacher.
Crush.
Friends.
Weapons.

Mummies & Daddies that are taken!!
Pain & Konan
Sasuke & Karin
Kiba & Hinata
Shisui Uchiha
Shikamaru & Temari
Naruto & Sakura

Alright. POST ORDERS.

First- TinyDinoTurtles
Second- Greedalion
Third- Phantasmagoricstoner
Fourth- NICOLAE
Fifth- HollowEastWord

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna brain storm with me? Over Pm maybe

Yeah, let's!

O.O Quickest reply to my thread ever. Hawh.

Ok do you wanna do it here or should I Pm you?

Uh. Pm is fine. So we do blow this up until we get an idea.

I'll be watching this thread just in case, there's cs for it
or I could help ( a little bit though) with something..

Heres the Cs, if you wanna do it in PM.
Prolly be good to do two characters. I'll show you mine.
Name.
Age.
Birthplace.
Clan.
Birthparents.
Personality.
Special jutsu.
Rank.
Teacher.

02ffd6475bb883c568bf72d731af3d97-jpg.36244

Name. Kaiza Hyuuga

Age. 18

Birthplace. Leaf village

Clan. Inuzaki clan

Birthparents. Kiba & Hinata

Persona. Quiet- Soft- Concerned- Caring- Self sacrificing- Sometimes playful-

Habits. Likes to touch-

Jutsu's..
Etajukoden- Able to summon a group of wolves.

Nyrojuten- Able to see in complete darkness and has heightened smell.

Feitojuken- Able to move and fight at a remarkable speed.

Zira- , His companion.

Rank. Jounin

Teacher. Hinata

32940b6f68c5b34628a8c689047ae778-jpg.36247

Name. Kain

Age. 17

Birthplace. N/A

Clan. Akatsuki

Birthparents. Pain & Konan

Personality. Cold- Quiet- Smart- Dangerous- Sneaky- Questioner-

Habits. Thinks while sticking her tongue out.

Special jutsu.
Pyouruken- A soul devourering jutsu which she can only use every 4 days. Which leaves her extremely weak and tired. Leaves her victims like dolls.

Chikadouren- Summon a giant salamander, name Linma. Can make its tail hard as steal.

Raikadouken- can summon a fall of petal roses that dissolve into a paralyzing dust.

Rank- N/A

Teacher. Pain

Uchiha.Sasuke.full.1618730.jpg

Name.
Uchiha Kazemaru

Age.

Gender.
Male

Birthplace.
Konoha

Clan.
Uchiha

Birthparents.
Sasuke and Karin

Personality.
Kazemaru is a quiet guy yet care for his friend. He hates the crowd and tend to go to the forest just outside the village to practice. There only few people that had seen the cheerful side of him.

Special jutsu.
-Sharingan
-Chakra Chain (due to Karin's Uzumaki's bloodline)
-Chidori (His self taught version, only difference in color (his one is red))
-Intermediate Fire Style Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
-Skilled Taijutsu

His own Jutsu:
-Fireball style Phoenix Drive: Charging while Kaze's body were covered with fire that's shape like a phoenix, Kaze were granted the ability to fly like a phoenix.

-Phoenix Barrage: Kazemaru's taijutsu combo, once the enemies was thrown in the air, Kazemaru convert his chakra flow to his hand creating a powerful yet agile punches to the enemies.

Rank.
-Chunin

Teacher.
Self taught

Crush.
N/A

Friends.
N/A

Weapons.
none

Name.
Uchiha Tsukihime

Age.

Gender.
Female

Birthplace.
Konoha

Clan.
Uchiha

Birthparents.
Sasuke and Karin

Personality.
Unlike his twin brother, Kazemaru, Tsukihime has a cheerful personality and kind to people. She becomes serious when battling with people or doing a mission. She's also secretly a member of Anbu which most of her friend doesn't know about.

Special jutsu.
-Sharingan
-Chakra Chain (due to Karin's Uzumaki's bloodline)
-Skilled Kenjutsu (Swordplay technique)
-Medical Ninjutsu
-Advanced Fire style Ninjutsu

Own justsu:
-Saiken: Tsukihime focusing a huge amount of chakra to her hand and creating a fire energy ball.

-Ryuiken Setsudo: Swordplay style develop by Tsukihime herself, it's greatly impact on the agility of her hand and legs to create a tornado like motion.

Rank.
-Genin

Teacher.
Karin

Crush.
N/A

Friends.
N/A

Weapons.
-Sword

Last edited:
Wip
[spoili]
Sai_GB_by_Juli_Yashka.jpg
[/spoili]
Name: Misaki Uchiha

Birthplace: Konohagakure

Clan: Uchiha

Birthparents:
Father is Shisui Uchiha
Mother is unknown.. But since then it has been itachi
Despite itachi being proclaimed as misaki's mother, Shisui and him aren't necessarily an official couple. Hell, no one knows their official relationship. Rather, they're 'practically' a couple. In truth the two are just best childhood friends with curious lots of benefits... Like a lot.
[spoili]
1f8182098083d40bef75f5f919f698141292373627_full.jpg
[/spoili]
Personality:

Special jutsu.

Rank.

Teacher.

12-1.jpg

Name: Shiori Nara

Birthplace: Konohagakure

Clan: Nara

Birthparents

Shikamaru and Temari

Appearance

Shiori stands at 5 ft 5. She looks like a female version of Shikamaru. Most of the time, she has a poker face most of the time, showing no expression at all. She has black hair and dark brown eyes. Her hair is usually tied in a high ponytail while her fringe is swept to the left. She wears silver studded earrings.

She wears her forehead protector around her left upper arm. Her shuriken holster is on her right thigh as she is right handed.

ShinnobuBeforeShippuuden_zps6e856741.png

Personality

She considers herself mature. To others, she is blunt when it comes to speaking her mind and emotionless most of the time, usually speaking in a monotonous tone. She is really hardworking and like her father, she is really smart. She is a strategist. Like her older brother, she prefers not to get involved with anything as it might seem to troublesome for her.

Special jutsu

-Inherited the Nara clan techniques; such as the Shadow Imitation Jutsu and so on
-Prefers long range combat
-Medical Ninjutsu
-Genjutsu

-Is mostly a strategist
-To trap an enemy, she would usually use wire strings

Rank

Chuunin

Teacher

Shikamaru and Temari

Crush

No one.

Friends

Unknown

Weapons

Wire Strings, Kunai

Zetsuen-no-Tempest-The-Civilization-Blaster-006.jpg

Name: Shinri Nara

Birthplace: Sunagakure ; later moves to Konoha before Shiori was born

Clan: Nara

Birthparents

Shikamaru and Temari

Appearance

He inherited most of his mother's genes. He is sometimes mistaken for a delinquent because of his appearance. He has messy dirty blonde hair and teal eyes. He stands at 5 ft 10. Like his sister, he wears silver studded earrings but has a few more piercings. He has a scowl on his face, making others think he's angry most of the time.

His shuriken holster is on his left thigh as he is left handed.

Ataru_Misaki_Shippuden_Outfit-2-1-.png

Personality

Shinri is an unenthusiastic person. Like his younger sister, he rather not get involved with anything that might lead him into trouble. Even though he seems lazy and tends to be a heavy sleeper, he is really intelligent, like his father and is a great tactician. If he isn't sleeping, he would be daydreaming and tend to think deeply about life and other things.

Special jutsu

-Inherited the Nara clan techniques; such as the Shadow Imitation Jutsu and so on
-Prefers both close and long range combat
-Highly skilled in Genjutsu

-Is mostly a tactician

Rank

Jounin

Teacher

Shikamaru and Temari

Crush

Finds it troublesome to have a crush.

Friends

Unknown

Weapons

Shurikens, Wire strings, Tag bombs, Genjutsu. For missions and trainings, he brings along his katana.

O.O alot more people then I thought. Lol. Im gunna have to make this a group play. Lol. Alright! Fine with me.

I'll post all the characters parents that are taken!

Oh! & You guys dont have to use your parents jutsus, you guys can make your own.

Oh! & You guys dont have to use your parents jutsus, you guys can make your own.

just asking but can we add other jutsu as the story continues..? or changing our alliances? and do we need to explain our own jutsu?

If you dont already have five then I suppose its alright to add. And as for the alliance. You can change that when you want. Explaining the jutsus would be very helpful, so if you would please.

Appearance:
closeup%20vocaloid%20blue%20eyes%20lips%20megurine%20luka%20long%20hair%20pink%20hair%20profile%20anime%20girls%20faces%20looking_www.wallpaperwa.com_38.jpg

ginnybanner_zpsa408a28b.png

road_to_ninja___laurenki_by_kelita_chan-d5qoujg.png

Ayami is not very tall she stands at 5.6 and is a complete mixture between her mother and father.

Name:
Ayami Uzumaki

Birthplace:
Konoha

Clan:
Uzumaki

Birthparents:
Naruto and Sakura

Personality:
Very Self-Confident, Kindhearted, outgoing, determined and mysterious in some ways, she can be really Bad when she wants to, she always put her loved ones above her. She is better than most but hides her true abilities in fear of hurting someone. She is very strong.

Special jutsu (inherited by parents):
- Rasengan
- Sage Mode(its very natural to her, but still hard to get to)
- Cherry Blossom Impact.
- Skilled Taijutsu

Her own jutsu:
- Flowing colors Genjutsu that sends enemy into a vortex of flowing colors, it makes the person motionless, making her able to bring back their most painfull memories and make them feel it in physical pain.

- Kuchiyose No Jutsu: The users signs a blood contract with the animal summoning, then with the correct seals they can summon the animal. Ayami summons Shiranui; a wolf with the power to change into a spirit form.
Wolf_spirit_by_Tiliantti.jpg

Shiranui_%28wolf_spirit%29.jpeg

Jounin

Teacher:
Naruto and Kakashi

Crush:

Friends:

Weapons:
- Katana
r20613.jpg

Reactions: HollowCreation⊙
Another question~ (sorry X( )