Sonic Chronicles: Revenge of Mephiles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelNinja2018

Original poster
This is just an OOC thread for Sonic Chronicles: Revenge of Mephiles. Have fun!

Wait, I would like to join but

A. Whats the CS?
B. Where's the OOC Room?
C. Any advice on what to post?

Oh, I posted this on another computer, that I didn't know how to take a screenshot on. The OOC is in the Plot Discussions thread under "Fandom", and I'm uploading the CS now. For posting, if you plan to introduce new characters post as you usually would, but include a Character Sheet with it. You can post in the OOC thread or PM me if you have any other questions. Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 3.25.12 PM.png

I think I might participate in this RP...I shall submit character info when I am able.

Alright, so if I want to join in, but have no will of creating my own character (mostly because my Sonic OC suck a$$) then could I just controll Sonic and Tails for the convinience of it?

Is this roleplay still open? I'm interested. :)

Crap...writers block. Anyway, I'm trying to make my O.C.

(I guess I should continue this RP)

Rouge and Shadow were continuing on the mission the GUN Commander assigned them, stop Mephiles. It wasn't long into their mission when the sky became oddly dark. Rouge noticed it and commented that the weather report didn't call for a storm today. Shadow instantly said:
"This could be a bad sign, we might as well stick together." All of the sudden, a dark beam of energy plunged to the ground, instantly making Rouge and Shadow on alert. Out of the dark beam, a creature looking similar to Shadow emerged and spoke in a demonic sounding voice:
"Hello, Shadow, it seems that I still have some issues to settle on humanity."
"What do you mean?" Replied Shadow, staring at the once familiar creature.
"Allow me to demonstrate." Replied Mephiles as he created some energy sphere in his hands that changed the atmosphere. Instantly, Shadow and Rouge knew that Mephiles was sealing their doom, and that they should stick together.

(Feel free to take control of any character you like.)
Shouldn't there be a separate thread for in-character part?

Status
Not open for further replies.