Songs People Wouldn't Think You Listened To.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gonzo

Original poster
So the title is kind of self explanatory. I was just wondering if there were any songs out there that, if someone who knew you heard you listening to, they would look at you a bit funny.

A couple of mine are:

Everyone knows that I'm more of an old fashioned guy in terms of music (with the exception of EDM, because that shit is awesome), so this song would definitely raise eyebrows:

Anything Nightcore really. Considering I hate a lot of Pop music (Yes, except EDM, cause it's awesome.) I like Classical Music, Atmospheric, and Classic Rock and stuff, so it's strange.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Well gee, that would be just about every single song I actually listen to on a daily basis. Seeing as how my entire music library is 95% Vocaloid with the rest being either regular J-Pop, Nightcore, or Techno, most people I meet are rather surprised to hear about my obscure taste in music.

I friggin' love that song, btw.

Anything Nightcore really. Considering I hate a lot of Pop music (Yes, except EDM, cause it's awesome.) I like Classical Music, Atmospheric, and Classic Rock and stuff, so it's strange.
agree with nightcore

People are always surprised when I put on metal.

I don't know why.

People are always surprised when I put on metal.
Same here, but it's probably because I live in an African-American community...which is also filled with Christians. So it's referred to as, "white people devil music."

Same here, but it's probably because I live in an African-American community...which is also filled with Christians. So it's referred to as, "white people devil music."
Worst thing I get is "Wow I did not picture you listening to this."

Liberal paradise ftw.

Some body told me.

I'll hum this to myself when I walk the dog sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
Any reggae/blues music or rap/nightcore. I love all kinds of music but those are some of the types of music that I don't listen to at all.

Eminem - Kim, Without Me, Rock Star, cleanin' out my closet

Destiny's Child - Bootylicious

Reactions: Gonzo
Only my closest friends know I listen to Love Live. I also have a tendency to listen to the full OPs of the anime I like when I drive.

What even less people know is that I listen to

and other similar music when I drive at night. I also make cool car noises when I'm completely alone.

I listen to a wide variety of music. I'm pretty sure there's at least a little something I like about every genre. But when I tell people that there's country music that I enjoy, it's common for me to receive looks of surprise or disbelief. I could list a great many songs for this.

But I'm not gonna, so I'll share this other song that throughout many years, have gotten me teased. Dunno why. I think I still know all the words, too. It's a piece of shit song, but that why I love it:

Wow! I can get sexual too by Say Anything

I listen a huge variety of music with some exceptions so it is difficult to find a song folks who know me think I wouldn't listen to. Alas for the shits and giggles:

That's the worst I can do.

Also: Death to Nightcore!

Lol I remember when I used to like Nightcore... I don't even.

I usually listen to a lot of techno stuff, also japanese things, thus, if some people knew I also like Snoop Dogg and stuff they would look strange at me!

Normally? I listen to alt-rock, grunge, metal, stoner rock, etc.

So when I listen to something like this? People look at me a mite bit funny:

CAUSE THE PLAYERS GONNA PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY
AND THE HATERS GONNA HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
BABY I'M JUST GONNA SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
SHAKE IT OFF, OH SHAKE IT OFF
OOH OOH OOH

Status
Not open for further replies.