Song Inspired Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artemis

Original poster
Hey all! Coma here! So, I've been on a Pandora music binge, and I thought to myself how savvy it'd be to write stories based on the songs I listened to (please excuse that really long sentence!). Anyway, testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested!

Here's a bit about me. You know, just in case you were wondering!

What you can expect from me

-Writing is one of my favorite pastimes. I do it because it's fun, and it grants me respite from my daily activities. As such, I tend to write rather lengthy posts. My typical post will be at a minimum of two paragraphs. Sometimes longer. If it helps, I fall within the range of low-advanced to prestige.

-Mature writing doesn't faze me one bit. As long as it's done in good tastes and with good reason, it's a-okay with me. Violence, explicit content, substance. That's all fine, but it cannot dominate the storyline. Also, to adhere to the rules on this site, I ask for the more explicit content to be kept to those who are 18+. On the other hand, I'm just as happy to write a younger audience friendly story as well.

-I expect collaboration from my partner. With a writing medium such as this, whatever story we create is a joint effort.

-I'm a full time college student, which may not allow me to post every day. Typically, my response turn around ranges from two to four days. However, there will be times where I can respond immediately. If my absence is longer, I will let me partners know.

-I'm open to straight and lesbian couples though lesbian is my preferred. I've tried gay couples numerous times, but it hasn't really worked out on my end.

-I can play either gender equally.

-If you grow bored of me or our story, please tell me. We can either find a way to reignite the excitement or simply call it quits. I won't be offended in the slightest.

-Though not necessary, talking to my partner is one of the main reasons why I joined this site. OOC is strongly preferred, but I'll respect those who don't wish to talk outside of the IC.

---

Songs

---

That's all I have for now! I'll update if I see folks interested or not. Hope to hear from y'all!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.