Listen and do not awake too soon

Sleep little child
Sleep night and sleep day
Until you hear my own okay

La, la la la, la la la, la la la
La-la-la-la, la la laaaa la
La, la la la, la la la, la la la
La-la-la-la, la la laaaa la"

The song rang through your ears as your eyes just begin to blink open. You stare around an odd place with large mushrooms and colorful trees sat all around you. As you stand you feel like others are looking at you and as you look down, you see short people, about 2 feet tall, with strange clothing on staring at you. "It's~ a human!!" Shouted a small one. You yelp, not realizing it talked and ran quickly behind a tree.
"What was that?!" You scream aloud, hoping your alone. "Where am I?!" A voice came up and your head snapped around to see another human as he spoke. "You're in Mi's World."

You just awoke in a strange place, like no other. You find other humans and soon find out as a voice booms to you that you have entered a new world, created by a powerful person who also rules as queen, Mi. It's said that she got bored with her world and wants to take people from reality to edit it. The only way to escape and save others from coming here is to play her game and get to the Crystal Castle to get back home. But, that isn't very easy, especially not with all the obstacles she put up. Will you survive?

IF YOU WANT TO BE MI JUST TELL ME!!!

FORM FOR CREATURES
Name:
Looks:
Creature:
Powers:
Mi's soldier or a free walker?: (if Mi's soldier, how do you help?)
Other:

FORM FOR HUMANS
Name:
Looks:
Weapon?:
Skills:
Team:
Other:

MINE
Name: Emeralda Moon
Looks:
emo-girl-7-jpg.jpg

Creature: Nightmare Child
Powers: illusionist. Can cause people to sense things that aren't even happening. Also has banshee-like screams.
Mi's soldier, free walker, human lover: free walker
Other: none

Name: Aurora
Looks:
robot_unicorn_attack___colored_by_zimpo-d3fw5tj.jpg

Creature: unicorn
Powers: super speed, can jump extremely high, shoots rainbow lasers from her horn
Mi's soldier, free walker, human lover: Soldier
Other: is Mi's unicorn.

"Welcome to my land, humans. I can't have you wander around aimlessly, so here is places you are allowed to go. Don't worry, as you progress you'll get more."

YOUTH GATE ~
Where you first enter.
Gateway_7749-2-1.jpg

NEON FOREST ~
Where the dwarves, trolls, goblins and such live.
ColorfulAnimatedForest.jpg

SILENT FOREST ~
Where all of the mysterious, dark creatures live.
Dark_Forest.jpg

UNICORN'S POND ~
Where the Faeries, pixies, unicorns, and Pegasi live.
magical_lake_by_raycrystal-d4b9h5y.png

UNKNOWN SWAMP ~
Where the evil trees and mutants live.
swamp_LinoDriegheArt.jpg

"Enjoy the game, hehehehehe."

This site isn't working for some reason, so here's the picture for Aurora:
robot_unicorn_attack___colored_by_zimpo-d3fw5tj.jpg

FORM FOR CREATURES
Name: Maurr
Looks:
Enchanted-Dire-Wolf-600x300.jpg

Creature: Magical Dire Wolf
Powers: He is very large and powerful, he can fade into a shadow and travel almost invisibly, and he has glowing blue eyes that he can brighten and dim, as well as a glowing blue aura.
Mi's soldier or a free walker?: (if Mi's soldier, how do you help?) Mi's soldier
Other: A powerful enchantment keeps Maurr trapped in this world to serve Mi's kingdom. He is employed by Mi to antagonize and intimidate the humans, and to hunt down the ones who break her rules. But he is also there to help guide them through Mi's bizarre games, and tries to help indirectly however he can. He follows then and watches them from the shadows, but he is actually very curious about the humans and doesn't wish to do them harm. He is lonely and resentful of Mi for capturing him and separating him from his pack at a young age, causing him to associate with many human-loving creatures and occasionally break Mi's rules himself in a spiteful effort to try to help the humans, sometimes even putting himself in great danger...

Thanks for joining! We just need some humans to start.