Something new and old Halo and COD

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

Taven Kuro

Original poster
I would like to know now that Halo 4 and black ops 2 have come out which do you think is better and why i have halo 4 and only played black op 2 a lil but i am a hard core Halo fan. Please do not get in to a fight about this i simply want to know your opion.

Both are great single player, but call of duty games NEED both sides to have players who want to have a good time and commit to teamwork to be anything but an excersize in online shooter dick waving

I preferred Halo's single player. COD single player fails to capture my interest. But I use to like COD online. But I am done with online shooting fest. Five years is enough for me.

I think one reason Halo 4 stood out to me is because it surprised me. I liked Halo 1 and 2. Hated 3, ODST, Halo wars and reach was ok. But when I heard Bungie was for the most part not touching the product I was almost certain the end product would be disappionting. For fans and new comers alike. But someow they pulled it off while improving the campaign experience by making it more cinematic and grand in scope. While call of duty black ops dos did nothing new really. It took the safe path whih isn't always bad...but after many call of duty games I felt the formula needs to be improved and refreshed outside of chaning the HUD's appearence.