Something more

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
I already have a partner request in the One[x]One forum, but this one is for something a little more serious and meaningful. People usually make character sheets before they begin a roleplay, and it gives them little sense of surprise for the character. Most of the time, they also begin whenever the character is already past the age of thirteen and experienced a lot already. I want to try something different, that starts from the birth of a character.

There would be no character sheets and it would all begin from scratch, they would be born and experience hardships, moments of happiness and pride, perhaps loss and rejection as well. It's not a limited story, I just want to see a character grow up from nothing into an adult, where then they would be fully developed characters. They could die since the aren't immortal, or become locked away for years for committing a crime.

This would be based in a fantasy world that me and my partner loosely create, though do not finish, so we can surprise ourselves.

If anyone is interested in this, please reply here or private message me.

I would like this. So much!

Please contact me at your leisure for us to look into making this idea a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.