Something is wrong with the new maid...

• Thread starter Scarlet Svobodovà
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scarlet Svobodovà

Original poster
1374081499.hvo45_1058_comm1__1_.png

Having found yourself short on staff, you've decided to get a new maid, but there's just something... Off about her. But what is it? Had you done your research, you'd known she had been a maid for many mansions and establishments in a short time, but why? What's behind that smile, the sinister, yet innocent smile of the fox. Maybe it hides that she's in fact a man? Or maybe it's something far... Far more sinister.

So yeah, this was my attempt at an RP idea. I'm not sure WHAT I want the sinister thing to be, but I've felt like being a bit evil ever since I got the image made. Can be played either male or female (Though I would prefer male, but eh, I'm flexible) and your character doesn't have to be anthro, I'm perfectly fine with humans, I like them a lot in fact.
Anyone got any ideas on how I could improve, I'd love to hear it.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'd like to be the one to hire this lovely maid, that and because I want to know what the sinister secret thing is.

Status
Not open for further replies.