Something dreadful has arrived...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Penny Dreadful

Original poster
Hello!!!

I'm Penny, and I'm into Sci-Fi shenanigans, and realistic RP's. I came here from a Star Wars forum, wanting to branch out to a different scene.

So now, hard as it may be to accept, you guys will have to deal with me. There's no use denying it, just accept the fact that I'm now the center of attention.

My condolences,

Miss Dread

P.S.

Feel free to PM me for any cool RP's in apocalyptic setting, sci-fi, thriller, real-life or fantasy! I write quality posts, and really get in to my characters!

Remember, I'm new, so if you want to add something amazing to your threads, throw me a message!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site, Penny ^^! Iwaku's a pretty swell and diverse place, so I'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest in no time. Also, I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time here :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, Penny ^^! Iwaku's a pretty swell and diverse place, so I'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest in no time. Also, I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time here :D
Thanks, Foxy! :D

It does look great here. All the genres are separated, everything all well thought out. Beats every other RP Forum I've been to.

Hello!!!

I'm Penny, and I'm into Sci-Fi shenanigans, and realistic RP's. I came here from a Star Wars forum, wanting to branch out to a different scene.

So now, hard as it may be to accept, you guys will have to deal with me. There's no use denying it, just accept the fact that I'm now the center of attention.

My condolences,

Miss Dread

P.S.

Feel free to PM me for any cool RP's in apocalyptic setting, sci-fi, thriller, real-life or fantasy! I write quality posts, and really get in to my characters!

Remember, I'm new, so if you want to add something amazing to your threads, throw me a message!
Welcome to the site, Miss Dread! I'm also a fan of the old apocalyptic RPs myself! Hope you have a great time on the site!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.