Someone for one on one!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

Kalona's Angel

Original poster
Hey! DOBB here. So, I'm new to the site. I am looking for someone to do a one on one RP with me. I will play either gender, though I prefer female. I love romance in my RP's, and love having a supernatural or fantasy aspect in my RP's. (Angels, demons, vampires, were-creatures, ect.) I would prefer to only have a Male and Female relationship between the characters if there is a romantic aspect, but I can work with almost anything. No god modding, no really mature stuff (I'm young for petes sake), and some swearing is tolerated. I want someone with good replies. Dialouge, sensory info, ect. I RP in the 3rd person. Aka, "Hannah walked into the room, the air conditioning cool on her overheated skin. Lord, it was as hot as the Devil's home in this place." Hannah would be my character in that situation. Im a bit picky, but not really. PM me if you want more info, or are interested in RP'ing with me!