3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Romance, Modern, Horror and Fantasy.
Hello,

Welcome to the first annual Social Experiment where a very unique selection of people are put together to test their ability to cope, forgive, forget...and lets not forget socialize! This experiment will take place in a random mansion where the selection of people live. They will have anything that is necessary to cope with every day needs, though if you are selected..please bring whatever you might need. Know that if any weapons of any kind are presented, that will result in an immediate disqualification and you will be sent home without a money prize. That's right, if any of the group members complete the experiment, they will be rewarded a 70,000 cash prize but there is a catch. For any of you who think that cheating your way out, which would be "faking it until you make it", will not get anywhere. We can tell whether someone is faking or not, so please I encourage everyone not to try it. Also, please note that everyone has to complete the experiment before anyone can leave, so the sooner everyone wants to participate..the sooner this will be over!

Again I welcome you to Social Experiment, I wish you the best of luck.

*If you wish to join, please click on the Signup as it is linked to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.