2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
I don't if anyone interested in soccer in here (or football, not american football)

but for a long time I want to talk about soccer/football especially english ones and I'm a gunner.
just don't heat up in this chat once you post something in here and be friendly~

Didn't look too good against Dortmund.

I'm a Lazio-fan =) Have not followed the English league for almost 10 years. But where I'm living at now and with the people I'm sorrounded by I'll pay closer attention.

When did you become a gunner? Why did you fall in love with them? Are you an American?

Reactions: GreenSea
Didn't look too good against Dortmund.

I'm a Lazio-fan =) Have not followed the English league for almost 10 years. But where I'm living at now and with the people I'm sorrounded by I'll pay closer attention.

When did you become a gunner? Why did you fall in love with them? Are you an American?

No nope I'm not an american and I love with them just because I love theie fighting spirit and they just have the certain charm in their play, (yes I'm new to soccer maybe around hmm... Since 2008 I follow them?) Though we've been rough lately, for me winning isn't everything but I do expect them to give 100% last game wasn't great with bvb and we're doing average in barclays.

So Lazio hmm... I just know that Rafa coach you guys right? If that's right than callegon and higuain is with you guys then ( not watch closely to serie a) . I used to love ac Milan when they still have kaka on their side, I love kaka playstyle.

this the result of not watching serie A, I must apologize for that and what makes you like Lazio then?

Watching them play on TV when I was young. There was something magical about the atmosphere around the game - more so the supporters than the actual match. You can only find that sort of passion Italy.

Also, they used to have a superstar-packed team around the late 90's until the early 2000's. Nesta, Nedved, Veron, Crespo, Peruzzi, Stam, Simeone, Vieri, Signori,...the list goes on and on.

Reactions: GreenSea
Ahh.. yeah! that them are beast! (I play wccf so kinda know the squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.