So...What's Up?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bella's_Tricks

Original poster
Hey, guys! How are ya doin' today? I'm Bella and I just joined this cool looking site. I'm not new to 1 on 1 role playing, though, so I hope we can start one soon!

Welcome aboard. I recently came back after a long absence from here. Hope you have fun here, like I am too. I found out I got lost in the 'General Chatting' section, you should check it out if you just need to cool off. It's fun. Did me some good because my day was pretty bad. Lol. For the rest I hope you meet great players and have a great time!

See ya around!

Reactions: Bella's_Tricks
Welcome! I hope you quickly find some 1 x 1 RPs that appeal to you :)

Welcome to Iwaku! Here's your rainbow.

Taylor%2Bvom.gif

Welcome aboard. I recently came back after a long absence from here. Hope you have fun here, like I am too. I found out I got lost in the 'General Chatting' section, you should check it out if you just need to cool off. It's fun. Did me some good because my day was pretty bad. Lol. For the rest I hope you meet great players and have a great time!

See ya around!
Oh cool! Welcome back then! So far this place is pretty cool and I think I really like Iwaku. Sorry you had a bad day, but I think I'll just have to check that place out too then. :) Thanks again and hope you have a better day.

Reactions: Psychoholica
No need to be sorry. But thanks for the wishes. Yeah the place is amazing, and the interface is pretty much one of the best. Wonder why, I never seem to be able to find the right players. Must be a bonus of mine.

Welcome to the site~

I'm doing pretty good, how about ya'?

Welcome to the site~

I'm doing pretty good, how about ya'?

Thank you! :D

That's good to hear. I'm exhausted lol >.< I have been taking exams. Luckily, today should have been the last day. x3

Welcome to the family, Bella. I'm sure you'll meet tons of awesome people and have a great time! I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.