So sorta new... well mostly new

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoredNeko19

Hi.. I'm BoredNeko, most call me Neko though as it's what I've been going by online since I was I don't remember how old but it's been that way for as long as I can remember. I've been rping on and off for around 16 years close to 17 I think and I'm pretty horrible at finding rp partners that click with me to where we can work off of each other's post to grow a story. So I've never finished an rp at all or even gotten far in a plot line. I'm pretty creative, some of my ideas can be pretty out there but I'm always willing to work on them and flush them out more to a reasonable idea.

About me past role playing, well I'm not sure what to put here... I very much enjoy writing, which is probably a given, and photography. I love animals, which is good considering I work on the family farm with the animals. Plus I love learning new things that capture my interest and expanding my knowledge on those things... often this is used when I'm making a character that comes with a disability or something that I need to research information on.

On rps, I much prefer one on one but some ideas I know make it better to be in a group which I have no problem with that as long as there is a posting order and it makes sense. I know I'm hugely craving like a school for troubled or disabled teens that pairs them up with horses to help them out right now but I doubt to find that. I mostly stick to fantasy settings where I can play something else aside from human but I'm finding I'm wanting to play human characters at the moment so will probably look more towards them when I get around to looking at the rp interest board and searching for rps.

Not really sure what else to put aside from I'm horrible at talking to people and remembering sites that I join (point and case is this site, joined long time ago and just now remembering it and attempting to be active).

But yeah hello, hopefully it'll be nice to meet you people.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav and PoetLore
Hello Neko! Welcome to Iwaku :)

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you're finding everything easily and are getting settled in. If you haven't had a chance to check out the Newbie Care Package please do so. There are free gifts and other things there to help you get acquainted with iwaku!

Also, if you ahve any questions feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue banner beneath their name. We are here to help!

Glad to ahve you be part of our little family! Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Hello and welcome, Neko! I actually totally understand how hard it can be to find other writers who "click." Like you, I had never finished a roleplay until last year. I finished my first one on one and it was such an amazing experience to actually be able to say "I did a roleplay from start to finish."

I've found the community here is super awesome, friendly, and talented. You're bound to find someone who tickles your fancy and you work well with. (:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask at any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.