1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
Okay, so, I'm craving a fluffy high school romance RP. Now usually I don't really go for these sorts of things but, for some reason really want to play one. I blame it on insomnia, a bit too much almond milk and reading too much fanfiction late at night the past few weeks, but whatever, I digress.

I'm not picky about the gender, so it can be M/F, F/F, or M/M. Up to you. (Although I would like to point out that I can't play the "dominant" type of characters very well, so if you don't mind I'd like to play the more "submissive" one please and thank you. :) )

I'm also open to any other plot ideas you might have as well.

Cool!
Let's see..
1. Can I join?
2. I usually play FxM and I usually play F, is that a problem?
3. I can try and be the dominant character=)

Awesome!
1. Yes you can join :)
2. No problem at all, I'm better at playing M anyway (for some odd reason)
3. Yay! :3

okie dokes =) Do we want to discuss here, or pm?

We can discuss here if you like. :3

okay, we can discuss here. =)
Okay...setting first? Then characters..then I think that would be all we need. Or am I missing something?

Okay, so setting... Mmm, well besides the high school thing, I was thinking they'd be 16 or 17 (so grade 11 or 12), is that okay? And did you want them to be a couple from the start, or friends that become a couple, or people that have never really met and they're thrown together somehow and the relationship develops from there?

(I don't think you're missing anything, but if something comes up, I'll ask)

The ages are awesome, most of the time I actually play a 16 year old, no joke.
I think friends ---> Couple would be okay

(Okie dokes)

Okie dokie

I usually play 16 year olds myself too

So characters next, unless you have anything to add to the setting? (Also do have any idea for a title, since I royally suck at those)

Name: Chris Loiselle
Personality: Chris is a bookworm with a dry, sarcastic and snarky sense of humor, though he keeps that mostly to himself and close friends since he doesn't like to make waves and cause trouble. Goes with the flow. Normally a nice sweet kind of guy, he can get rather scary when mad.
blonde-emerald.jpg

I think the setting is good.
As for a name.. Maybe something like "More than friends" (i know it's cheesy) or "Unknown Emotions" ?

Name: Ailee Palmet
Personality: Sweet and caring, but a little too protective, Ailee is a competitive young girl who loves her friends and family the most in the world. She is understanding, but she can be a little stuck in her ways sometimes. She's not too hidden in the shadows and she's the one who'll walk up and say hello first.
Appearance:
cute_girl_large.jpg

Awesomsauce.

"Unknown Emotions" is good. I'd never be able to come up with that one.

I'll let you know when I post it :)

Yay =)

Okay. And I'm sure you would have come up with something just as good

Okay=)

Status
Not open for further replies.