No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
And this isn't hahaha funny, but it was still funny. I work at a Murder Mystery Theater and I also work at a Haunted House. I am kind of the special snowflake of my work because what I do is so unique.

Well anyway yesterday at my Murder Mystery Theater, we had some new people joining our ranks. And at the end of the show, the newbies were talking to our director about the show. My first name is Jene, and in it's a Unisex name because in France it's a males name, anyway I digress.

Well new member goes,

"Well I cannot do what Jene does"

Three people all at the same said,

"No one can do what Jene does,"

It was really funny. Like I said not a hahaha funny. But it was good to have people acknowledge my work. Shows I am doing something right. And I felt like sharing.

latest

Awww :) Being appreciated at work is a huge rarity these days sadly :( Hopefully you'll keep your job! Sounds like an awesome place to work!

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
Awww :) Being appreciated at work is a huge rarity these days sadly :( Hopefully you'll keep your job! Sounds like an awesome place to work!

I actually really love my job. It's the one place where the owners and directors value the creativity of their employees. And the creativity has a big impact on the outcome of our shows. It's nice to be encourage and accepted. The reason why I fail at so many other jobs because managers are not like the way they are in my Haunted House. We're all like family

I actually really love my job. It's the one place where the owners and directors value the creativity of their employees. And the creativity has a big impact on the outcome of our shows. It's nice to be encourage and accepted. The reason why I fail at so many other jobs because managers are not like the way they are in my Haunted House. We're all like family
tumblr_nijwsqcL7N1rd1qi0o1_400.gif

Hugs all around!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
Reactions: Peter Feels
Status
Not open for further replies.