So I have this idea (Searching Male Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeAwesomeOne

Original poster
Okay, so I saw a fanart picture (I think it was Dragon Age 2?) of this character healing his lover while having sex with her and I fell in love with it. So it's something I want to try.

So here is what I am looking for: I am looking for a male character who will be a warrior like character. I am thinking that the roleplay would be a medieval fantasy one, so he could be a knight or something long those lines. Your character is fighting in some sort of war (Whether it's to conquer someone or it a war between kingdoms) and has enlisted a healer to keep him and the troops in shape.

Healers are very rare thing. The ability to heal wounds with magic is not something that can be taught. It can only be passed though bloodline and my character has that. She was sold into slavery at a young age, never knowing her family. She was able to get out of the trade by her new found abilities and has found her way to your army.

We can discuss more in pms but now for my rules...

As for characters, the only thing I really mind is age. I would like them to stay over the age of eighteen, since that is the legal age of consent and I don't like underage mature romances. I prefer to be twenty-one in my roleplays, so the character can drink as well. I would also like to keep the characters close to the same age if the not the male being a little older.

For posting length, I keep it at a paragraph minimum. It a little hard to come up with a lengthy post when you are talking and not much else is going on. But please...please do not speak L33T at me. And also full length sentences and third person style of writing.

Other than that, feel free to pm me or reply to this thread with questions.

Sure lets talk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.