So, here's this idear I've got.

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
So, recently, if you will read my status, I have been watching Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist. With that said, an rp based off of that would be kick @$$ awesome. Not even based off of the story, just like, a school for exorcists. I don't know, I'm just tossing ideas around, and probably won't go through with it, not unless enough people want to do it, like three or four, maybe. What do you think?

I've also got another one:

A group of teenagers are held after school on a rainy night for detention and the teacher leaves to get coffee. The teacher does not return and soon the teenagers realize it is time to leave. The door closes and locks itself (I know, how cliche) and the lights flicker on and off. Eventually, they get out of the room, only to find the school transformed. It is now the ruins of an abandoned human testing facility in Nazi Germany. However, all exits are blocked, and it seems that the tortured patients are returning to life to haunt the intruders. At one point, the teacher is found, but he/she is being attacked and tortured in the very same ways the patients were. This would definitely be a mature rp, as it should have language, gore, and sexual content.

So, tell me what you think, and I might make one or both of them

I like the second idea, sounds like a Silent Hill based thingy. :3

Interested in Ao No Exorcist one.

i like how the second one sounds :)