1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (i'm putting this time to be on the safer side, i could probably be on earlier or or later than this time.)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, school setting, magical, romance
Hi. I am back to test the waters and see if I still got it. Though, I am gonna take my time about jumping in on any RPs yet. I just dont want to commit to anything and then ghost anyone or leave because I lost interest on this again or not have the mood to keep on. Which, I admit shamefully, have done in the past. And I would like to apologize to all that have been on the other side of that. Its just I'm the type of person that start so enthusiastic and then for some reason I lose interest or find myself not having time to keep on, or something else happens on my crazy life. However, when I always come back and see the way that I used to write or create characters, I get so nostalgic and think about how is it that I am not doing it anymore. I guess sometimes I wish I had not grown and still be the teenager that enjoyed this so much, that would keep myself awake all night just to reply or cook up some roleplay plots. (Dont know if I still got it, though.) So, I just want to sight see for a bit and read some RP's. And then decide if I do want to start back again. But, I wanted to write this, so I could apologize to those that had try to start something with me and I just disappear without notice. Its just that I had to work on my mental health and hadnt found I way to express or open up about before. I'm sincerely sorry and hope that in the future we could do something awesome, and that I can grow to love this lovely hobby again.

Welcome back to Iwaku, msantiago!

I think all of us have been guilty of ghosting at least once in our lives. Things get tough and life always comes first, so don't get too hard on yourself about it. We're happy to have you back, even if it's just so you can test the waters and see if the passion comes back to you or not. Take your time getting settled back in and don't be afraid to reach out to anyone on staff if you need any help getting around or finding anything! We're always happy to help.

Have a nice day :^)

Reactions: msantiago
ay welcome back!

If you're looking for a partner I'm available, just shoot me a DM